Keto diet- End the new year fitter than I started!

Options
I'm a sahm of two. I had my second baby a year ago. I'm doing a strict ketogenic diet (under 20g sugar/carbs) from today until Christmas Eve to lose some of my "fluff". I fell off the wagon last time I did this, so if there are other low carb or other ketoers out there, I'd love some accountability, support, and tips!!!

Replies

• Joy_n_Almonds
    Joy_n_Almonds Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi s-keefe! I am a keto failure as well and tryingto get back on the wagon. I am not a sahm but a single mom of two
  • srokeefe90
    srokeefe90 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice to "meet" you! How old are your kids? Mine are 3 and 1. What are your weight/health goals?
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been LCHF/Keto since the beginning of November, so still pretty new for me. I work out of the home, but I have 3 kiddos, 10, 8 and 6.
  • Joy_n_Almonds
    Options
    srokeefe90 wrote: »
    Nice to "meet" you! How old are your kids? Mine are 3 and 1. What are your weight/health goals?

Nice to meet you
  • Joy_n_Almonds
    Options
    Did you by chance see the rest of my last post?? Sorry ai am new to this and I think my whole paragraph didnt post just my first sentence. Uggh!
  • Joy_n_Almonds
    Options
    Well I dont think it posted so lets try this again. I have 2 boys, 10 and 7. My goals are really to lose my breakup weight of 15 lbs and then eventually get to pre baby weight of 155. Although I would be very happy and comfortable at 165. At that weight all my clothes fit just right. No muffin top etc. i am finding it so hard to lose right now, bums me out bc it used to be so easy for me!
  • srokeefe90
    srokeefe90 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Haha! No worries! For some reason I totally missed your comment. Sounds like you have some really great goals! It's really hard this time of year. I'm in the same boat. Unmotivated...unhappy...stressed. I'm glad to have some new friends to get me motivated and accountable! Let's do this!!!