6 months, 210 to 170. Still a work in progress!

Options

Replies

• LisaKirkup
    LisaKirkup Posts: 4 Member
    Options
  • LisaKirkup
    LisaKirkup Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done! Brilliant progress and a huge difference :)
  • TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    wow me and you have lost almost the same amount of weight I started at 230 and i'm at 185 now. In your after photo you look like I do which is much smaller than the scale says...do you notice that the scale says 170 but you feel lighter lol. How tall are you? I am 5'6. The reason I ask is because I see 170 on many other people and they look very overweight in comparison.

I'm also 5'6". I don't feel smaller at all. I actually can't see it except for in pictures. My brain hasn't caught up to my weightloss yet.
  • miles0213
    miles0213 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I started about the same weight and I'm 5"5.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    awesome job keep up the good work if that is what you wish :wink:
  • cbrealtor55
    cbrealtor55 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ekoth_09
    ekoth_09 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • TakingBackForever
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. You made my whole day!!
  • ardenspark
    ardenspark Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look awesome! Just the motivation I needed today....thanks!
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work. Inspiring me to keep at it! I'm the same way I can't really see it until I view photos and then I still see just how much more I have to go....slowly but surely!
  • JRitaK
    JRitaK Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!

I'm also 5'6" and currently at 185lbs. I would like to lose at least another 20lbs. I have a medium to large frame so I don't expect to lose a ton more weight and be able to maintain it.
  • BleuBerryS
    BleuBerryS Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
    You look awesome
  • TakingBackForever
    Options
    JRitaK wrote: »
    You look fabulous!!

I'm also 5'6" and currently at 185lbs. I would like to lose at least another 20lbs. I have a medium to large frame so I don't expect to lose a ton more weight and be able to maintain it.

Thank you so much!

You're so close! Great job!
  • TakingBackForever
    Options
    agzram wrote: »
    Great job! Keep up the good work. Inspiring me to keep at it! I'm the same way I can't really see it until I view photos and then I still see just how much more I have to go....slowly but surely!

I feel you there. I'm pretty sure I'm still the cute fat kid I see in the mirror. I have NO idea what I actually look like anymore.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    congrats on the awesome success good luck on the rest of your journey
  • mabinethin
    mabinethin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    wow....great job
  • katzunghope
    katzunghope Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    natajane wrote: »
    Wow, that is brilliant! What exercise do you do? How do you stay on track?

I just keep going. No matter what happens one day, I pick myself up the next.

The only exercises I'm doing are walking and pole dancing. (Though my weight set is on its way!)
    I checked out your profile and LOVE the mini goals you have set for yourself. I quickly figured out some for myself following your same system. We have a similar goal and had similar weight to lose.... although you are much farther along than I am. Congratulations you look fab!

Thank you so much! I remember making those goals in May and thinking it was crazy. Now I'm shopping for my refrigerator! I love it, it's made hitting milestones really fun!

Thats superb!!!!! How long did it take you....and how long do u walk for? I wanna go from a 180 to 150 to begin with!
  • TakingBackForever
    edited December 2015
    Options
    natajane wrote: »
    Wow, that is brilliant! What exercise do you do? How do you stay on track?

I just keep going. No matter what happens one day, I pick myself up the next.

The only exercises I'm doing are walking and pole dancing. (Though my weight set is on its way!)
    I checked out your profile and LOVE the mini goals you have set for yourself. I quickly figured out some for myself following your same system. We have a similar goal and had similar weight to lose.... although you are much farther along than I am. Congratulations you look fab!

Thank you so much! I remember making those goals in May and thinking it was crazy. Now I'm shopping for my refrigerator! I love it, it's made hitting milestones really fun!

Thats superb!!!!! How long did it take you....and how long do u walk for? I wanna go from a 180 to 150 to begin with!

I walk 4 miles, twice a week. And less now that it's rainy! I'm 6 months in.
  • Cathscottage
    Cathscottage Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Keep up the terrific effort. Thank you for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!