MONDAY 6/13 MINI CHALLENGE = Crunches!

Options
200 (+) Crunches!

I pushed myself to my LIMIT last week (325) and guess what? My stomach is FLATTER! I was sore for literally 5 days! Plan pulling back and meeting that 200 :)

How many can YOU do? Get them done by midnight :) Break them up if need be.

Try to leave your previous # behind and set a new personal record! Whatever the number, beast YOUR personal best :)

Report back what you've done when complete!

Who's in???

Replies

• Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I just did 300 crunches tonight! lol =) My goal on the days I workout is at least 200 crunches per day, but I've done as many as 700 in a day. It definitely makes you sore, but its so worth it!
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I heard crunches are useless... do they really work?
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Yes they work!

700 in a DAY? Holy smokes that's a lot! I suppose a challenge for a super fancy special cruncher like you would be 1200 :)
  • AniMarieSt
    AniMarieSt Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I heard crunches are useless... do they really work?

Useless? Who's been spreading that sort of craziness around? :P
  • Nini_Soto_
    Nini_Soto_ Posts: 27
    Options
    I am afraid to do this!! lol! But it does sound like something I want to do! I have not been doing that great for the last 2 weeks and I think this would be too much...what do you think?
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I did 400 today, so I'm thinking of going for 450 or 500 tomorrow for the challenge!
  • HartJames
    Options
    If 200 seems like too much just go for as many as you can throughout the day and see how many you can do :) You've got till midnight afterall- break them up into sets :) You can do it!
  • Luvlee85
    Luvlee85 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Haven't done a crunch in forever, but I'm in!!!
  • Nini_Soto_
    Nini_Soto_ Posts: 27
    Options
    Ok. I'm in!!! See how it goes!!
    Thanks for that push!! :smile:
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in.
  • HartJames
    Options
    You guys rock! BTW, if 200 is no sweat to you, go for beating your personal best by 50+ :)
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I struggle to do 50!! How do you work up to 200 in one day? Please... tell me your secrets!

And by crunches, do you mean the little ones where you slide your hands up your legs from your thighs to your knees? Or the ones where you pop right up into a sitting position?
  • lindsabe11e
    Options
    Totally in!! It's after 11pm here, but I will do this challenge tomorrow!!

Goal: 200
    Super Goal: 300 :tongue:

Awesome challenge!
  • percussionbeat
    percussionbeat Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this!! :D Will try 250 today..will report back when done! :D
  • HartJames
    Options
    If you can do 50 in the morning I bet you can really do 60 :) and then again in the afternoon, again in the eve and maybe a few more before bed- that's how! Any kind of crunch you like. There have been mini challenge participants hiding in bathroom stalls at work crunching on toliets! Moms cooking and doing side standing crunches. You can even do a mini sitting crunch at work in your chair!

Personally I do 100 a day, 20 upper abs, 20 each side, 20 lower and finish with 20 more upper.

Examples!

Reverse Crunch : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyv14e2QDq0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Crunch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyd_fa5zoEU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ball Crunch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1QTuC2yYDI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • dcw10
    dcw10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I need these!! so I am in !!
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm In!!!
  • SarahLiz24
    SarahLiz24 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm in! Not sure if I can do 300 or even 200 hundred but I'll give it a try!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I am in and will try super hard to get to 200! I am pretty sure I can get to 100 so let's see if my body can do more!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    definitely in!! :bigsmile: