Petite and just starting maintenance

Options
2»

Replies

• BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    yvw just remember it is all estimations but it is as close as you can get..you only find out by trying.

That's why i said mine was lower too i thought but i am still losing ( very slowly) so upping my calories.

lol np with that at all :) the higher the better.

But got it down to 5 lbs loss over the last 3 months so it is very close now.

95069916.png
  • Digbysmom
    Digbysmom Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Since I started this thread I think I'll weigh in again, no pun intended. On 1200 calories I was losing on average a pound a week. It appears when you're petite you just get a small number of calories back on maintenance, but I think it's going to be different for each person. I will continue to log on and just take it day by day. If I notice my weight going down I'll increase my caloric intake. MFP has taught me to rethink my relationship with food.
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Digbysmom wrote: »
    Since I started this thread I think I'll weigh in again, no pun intended. On 1200 calories I was losing on average a pound a week. It appears when you're petite you just get a small number of calories back on maintenance, but I think it's going to be different for each person. I will continue to log on and just take it day by day. If I notice my weight going down I'll increase my caloric intake. MFP has taught me to rethink my relationship with food.

Thats the way to find out indeed :) Just slowly upping till the weight loss stops

Good luck on that one lol i know i am anxious about it.