Grenade Fat Burners - how well do they work?

Options
Hi peeps!

I've come across grenade fat burners in a supplement site and thought I'd look abit more into it. I know it's not a miracle pill and the correct diet and excessive regime is needed for it to be effective. But does anyone have any experience using this or know more info about it? I've read it also works well as a prework out pill.

Thanks a lot!

Replies

• melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    If there was a fat burning pill, none of us would be here on MFP. What makes you burn fat is the correct diet and excessive regime itself!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Grenade fat burners?

Is that where you pull the pin.

cXvdC4r.gif

And fat goes boom?

(they don't work)
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Waste of money and potential for health risks. Don't do it
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money
  • pliler
    pliler Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Its mostly caffeine in fat burners which gives the boost and a lot of marketing. As said above, don't waste your money.
  • BurnBabyBurnDiscoInferno
    Options
    If you're going to use a grenade to lose weight I can pretty much guarantee you that it will work.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    It lost me at the word 'grenade' followed by 'fat burner'. Another money-making scam product using big scary words to fool people in to believing they are the 'new cure for being overweight'. Please save your money!

I've tried a huge percentage of 'fat burner's' that are on the market and absolutely none of them worked. Not one bit.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    The only real fat burner is exercise, and without proper diet, even that won't do much good for weight loss.
  • GaryHarbisher
    GaryHarbisher Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Avoid like the plague, they're just caffeine usually, but the grenade brand one has Orange extract (something like that) which will shoot your BP and HR up. Health risks are horrendous.

Only thing you can buy with money to help weight loss is a good pair of running shoes
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    If I admitted to trying it I'd have to turn in my skepticism badge. If I see the word "miracle cure" I don't bother looking for testimonials. Because there are sure to be delusional converts scurrying around somewhere.

I suggest labelling a water glass "fat displacer", drink it three times a day, and watch the pounds just melt off.

Hmmmmmmm. Give me a few minutes. I'm on to something here......
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Avoid like the plague, they're just caffeine usually, but the grenade brand one has Orange extract (something like that) which will shoot your BP and HR up. Health risks are horrendous.

Only thing you can buy with money to help weight loss is a good pair of running shoes

A digital food scale might be a good (and quite small) investment, too! :wink:
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Is that the product made by one of the Jersey Shore dudes?
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    May burn some fat in your wallet.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    http://bit.ly/1Nqy69X

Fat displacer, my own design.
  • zaz1992
    zaz1992 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses!

Right so it's all marketing by the looks of it! The only thinn that got me, and made me ask the question, was that it being sold in Tescos, which made me look into abit.

Thanks for the advice peeps! Any advice on what I could use to perk me up after work? I feel knackered on the hour long journey home and don't feel up to hitting the gym even though I want to..

Thanks again
  • melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    zaz1992 wrote: »
    Any advice on what I could use to perk me up after work? I feel knackered on the hour long journey home and don't feel up to hitting the gym even though I want to..

Maybe a snack? I tend to feel terrible after a long day if I haven't had something to eat in like 5-6 hours after lunchtime.