Losing 26 more pounds!

Options
Need some ideas on breakfast and lunch to help me kick the last bit of this weight! things that will keep me full so i don't feel the need to snack! HELP! also new friends as motivators help! =)

Replies

• morihay
    morihay Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Every morning for breakfast i,have a smoothy
    1 cup cashew milk 35cal one
    1/4 cup rolled oats
    1 scoop whey 30 gr protien
    1/2 cup blueberry frozen
    1/2 cup water blend all til smooth if I have anything else for breakfast I get hungry in an hour and I mean anything but this
    Total is 273 calories
  • casandra_zamarripa
    casandra_zamarripa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I drink one cup of black coffee nothing added & if I have a little time to than I'll make this .. -> Two slices of whole weat bread Make you two egg whites with union tomato than put one on each slice of bread add Alvarado lemon juice and salsa of you flavor choice! This is so yummy healthy and gets you full! Or dump you two cans of tuna in a pan and fry it with it's natural oil add union tomato and on the side cook some mixed veggies than enjoy it with a slice of whole weat bread ;) Another yummie quick one. Throw you two bananas a couple strawberries add a little milk all in blender than drink it while snacking on grapes or peach ;)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like Greek yogurt with nuts and fruit in it. I find I load up on carbs earlier in the day, I want to feed more.
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    For lunch, I eat masses of carrots, mixed peppers/capsicum, celery and cucumber with hummus. The best parts of this meal is that it takes AGES to eat and has heaps of crunching which fulfills all my chewing needs
  • taramorris05
    taramorris05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank all of you!! These are all GREAT meal ideas! !
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Two weetbix light milk and a piece of fruit. I mix up the fruit to keep it interesting eg pawpaw this week.
  • hotelsix
    hotelsix Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey ! I have 25 more lbs to go - add me as a friend if you like !