For us outspoken jokers who need to vent....

Options

Replies

• SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    I knew it'd get messy in here before long lol If anyone is easily offended maybe keep out of this thread?

you-may-not-be-as-gay-as-this.jpg

I'm wondering if these type of jokey/rude/insult threads suits a British sense of humour more than anyone else. It's all tongue in cheek so hopefully people will see it for what it is...

ETA: stupid broken pic link...

Thank you mate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

I don't think I have ever been so traumatised by an image on MFP! :noway: :laugh: :noway: :laugh:

It's vaguely hypnotic. I guess I better hold off on posting a pic of me posing in a lime green mankini. I respect your right to hold on to your breakfast....
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options

you-may-not-be-as-gay-as-this.jpg

I like the look on the blue ones face. That finger he's holding up, my first impression was that was fresh out of his *kitten*....
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    It's vaguely hypnotic. I guess I better hold off on posting a pic of me posing in a lime green mankini. I respect your right to hold on to your breakfast....

That's what I call consideration - you sir, are a gentleman! :wink:
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options

I don't think I have ever been so traumatised by an image on MFP! :noway: :laugh: :noway: :laugh:

NO! Do it, go on, be a sport, in the true English sense...
  • myofibril
    Options
    Thank you mate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

original.jpg

who enters this thread without their boxing gloves on. Now quit your jibber jabber lady.
  • TheGoktor
    Options
    I like the look on the blue ones face. That finger he's holding up, my first impression was that was fresh out of his *kitten*....

When my partner was at E3 one year (videogames trade show in LA), he came across an arcade game (Korean, I think) where you had a giant fist with an outstretched finger, which you had to ram as hard as you could into the '*kitten*' of the machine. Depending on how hard you rammed it, you heard either a little 'meep'-type yelp, or a full-on outburst of satisfaction! If you got the latter, you got a prize.......a keyring with a plastic poo on it! :laugh:
  • myofibril
    Options

When my partner was at E3 one year (videogames trade show in LA), he came across an arcade game (Korean, I think) where you had a giant fist with an outstretched finger, which you had to ram as hard as you could into the '*kitten*' of the machine. Depending on how hard you rammed it, you heard either a little 'meep'-type yelp, or a full-on outburst of satisfaction! If you got the latter, you got a prize.......a keyring with a plastic poo on it! :laugh:

I sincerely hope neither you nor your partner mistook it for an interactive game. That would take XBOX Kinect to a whole new level.
  • TheGoktor
    Options

I sincerely hope neither you nor your partner mistook it for an interactive game. That would take XBOX Kinect to a whole new level.

Doesn't bear thinking about, does it?! :noway:
  • TheGoktor
    Options
    OMG.....

http://www.mikewang.org/images/chimgam9.swf

Use your mouse/mousepad to move left and right, and shoot the bum using the left mouse button. Avoid the poo!
  • TheGoktor
    Options
    Hehehe, I found the game I was telling you about!

http://members.shaw.ca/boong-ga/index.htm

(Click on images to enlarge....you know you want to!)
  • lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    OMG.....

Use your mouse/mousepad to move left and right, and shoot the bum using the left mouse button. Avoid the poo!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWW! But funny as hell! What a bunch of sickos you are! LOL
  • TheGoktor
    Options
    OMG.....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWW! But funny as hell! What a bunch of sickos you are! LOL

Bwahahahahaaaaa! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I really was expecting more from this thread.
  • bigskinner
    bigskinner Posts: 42
    Options
    Yeah this thread is not the funniest i have seen...................bump!
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :noway: :ohwell: :drinker: :cry: :bigsmile:

what eva
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Im a peanut smuggler :blushing:

Do you get job satisfaction Sarah ?

No lol

Either you need more nuts my dear, or you're smuggling them in the wrong compartment
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Oh i defo need more nuts honey...
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I've got a couple of big ones somewhere..Now where did I put them.......
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    I'm sure I've got a couple of big ones somewhere..Now where did I put them.......

Are they full of jizz?