pregnancy flabby c-section loweer belly

Options
2»

Replies

• natillypooch
    Options
    Lol is tht what its called a pooch? i definatley have one it looks like a money bag haha!!!
    ive had two sections and my baby is 8mths, im starting to loose weight everywhere but thats still there yuk!!
    All help and advice extremely welcome, well done girls who have got rid of theirs x
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    Btw, love your profile pic. Lol
    haha thanks!!:O)
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    Bump, I want to know also! I had 2 c sections.
    i love your toes painting,,lol bad *kitten* toes,,lol
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I stumbled into this blog when looking for inspiration a few weeks back. Hope it helps!

http://www.gettingfitaftertwins.com/p/my-story.html

That's a great blog! I had twins (almost 7 years ago) and I've just lost 60lbs and counting, but the belly is really my main problem area. It has gone down significantly through diet and exercise, but it's not gone. I hate the way it hangs when I bend over. So it's great comfort to me to know that if I continue with the exercise and healthy lifestyle, it is possible to tone it up and it will go away! Thank you great article!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Hah, I just had my 4th C-section, so here's hoping I can get it at least semi-toned. Going to try for sure, cleaning up my diet for now, and will start exercising once I'm cleared after my 6 week checkup.
  • DturmenD
    DturmenD Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post and to those who posted pics and blogs... I was just thinking of this same thing this morning. I didnt have a c section but I did have 4 kids and pregnancy has taken its toll on my belly.. I got whats called the mothers apron. Since losing the weight that I have so far, it has gone down some but is still there and hangs when I bend down or something :indifferent: Hoping it goes back to normal once Im done :smile:
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My problem after I had my c-section was that I was just lazy. I got into this routine of waking up and just nursing my baby all day and sitting on the couch eating non stop. While I was nursing I lost all but 20lbs of the pregnancy weight. I quickly gained that back though. I continued through my lazy ways (which so wasn't me.) and continued gaining. I hit 214. My highest weight ever :( Its been almost 2 years since I had my son and I can't seem to lose any weight. When I first started MFP I lost about 19lbs really quick. But because I have started and stopped this "lifestyle change" so much, I find it hard to just get to 195lbs. So seeing this post is inspiring. Today I am going to start Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!!! Best of luck to all of you!!!
  • deisherdanielle
    Options
    HI, i just posted a six inches in 1 month post with my pics in it. I did 16 weeks of bedrest (6 in the hosptial) and ended with a c section. My son was in the hospital for months where i ate mcdonalds at least once a day! I started waitressing at my families restaurant just three weeks ago along with running ( on days i do not work) and doing some 30 day shred a few times a week! I drink water mostly and cut back on all things involving sugar. Boo! Good luck!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I was just reading through the rest of these posts and I saw that several of you are starting with 30 Day Shred. I wanted to let you know that was what I started with too! I'm positive JM was trying to kill me and she almost succeeded, but I did not give up. I did, however, start and stop twice before making it through the 30 days. Then, I did 5 weeks of her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism & No More Trouble Zones alternating them 6 days a week. THEN-- I did P90X! There were a few weeks off in between each each program, but then I was always on the elliptical for at LEAST an hour 6 days a week burning at least 400 cals, usually much more. Also, I saw the fastest results, ( I mean FAST!) with P90X. I lost the most weight and saw the most results in 90 days with Tony Horton.

It's possible to have the body you want! I know you can do it, but you HAVE TO WORK!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I need mine gone too!! :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!