Winter Coat "Success"

Options
I have lost some weight over the last year. About 40 pounds and 4 sizes. So I was really looking forward to having an excuse to splurge on a new winter coat. Imagine my disappointment when it still fit!

Then I found a picture from last winter. I look way better in my coat now. I just can't use "it doesn't fit" as an excuse for a new one... I can get several more layers on underneath it now. Haha!

unggpd79vli2.jpg

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • OnTheRiverGal
    OnTheRiverGal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great going!!
  • Strivingforhealth12
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Great job! WTG!
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    You lost the weight AND you get to keep the coat! I'm jealous! I've had to shell out beaucoup bucks on all new winter gear 'cause none of my old stuff fits anymore, which sounds like it should be a "good problem" but only until I get my credit card bill. Then it's just a problem.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW! It doesn't even look like the same coat. Amazing work!
  • quietanimal
    quietanimal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Awesome!!
    Great going!!
    Wow! You look great!
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    Great job! WTG!

Thanks so much!
  • quietanimal
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    You lost the weight AND you get to keep the coat! I'm jealous! I've had to shell out beaucoup bucks on all new winter gear 'cause none of my old stuff fits anymore, which sounds like it should be a "good problem" but only until I get my credit card bill. Then it's just a problem.

That's true! I wasn't looking forward to the price tag on a new winter coat. I'm "sorry" you had to get new stuff! I still have to get new hiking pants and long underwear though. :wink:
  • quietanimal
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Oh WOW! It doesn't even look like the same coat. Amazing work!

Thanks so much! It honestly doesn't feel like the same coat. Amazing what snug vs. loose feels like- so much less constricted and so much more comfortable.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    really notice it in the hips too...
  • quietanimal
    Options
    really notice it in the hips too...

Totally. (Finally! I've been waiting for my hips to slim down the whole time- only just now seeing that happen.)
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Gosh that second picture looks good - so much energy :-)
  • quietanimal
    Options
    MrsMizart wrote: »
    Gosh that second picture looks good - so much energy :-)

Thank you! It was a fun hike. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!