Looking for a support system!

Options
Hi! I'm Ashley! I'm currently 256ibs. I'm trying to get pregnant with my husband. We have been trying for 2years. With no luck it's time to lose 100ibs so the fertility doctor will help us. I need lots of motivation and help! If you would like to help me and be friends please let me know! Thank you!!

Replies

• livelaughloveandfit
    Options
    sending you a friend request!
  • peanutbutter314
    peanutbutter314 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sending a request
  • amyeba
    amyeba Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ashley, this is exactly what happened to me. I was 265, infertile. Lost 100 pounds (plus a husband), remarried and got pregnant with twins. Unfortunately, I put a LOT of it back on, but I'm working on it. I'll friend you. Wishing you all the luck in the world girl!
  • ashleycandos
    ashleycandos Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! So happy to have others who want to do this!!
  • alyssakoconis
    alyssakoconis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!! You inspire me. Even though I'm trying to gain weight. My bf has been trying to help me but its long distance so it's hard. You can do this!
  • ashleycandos
    Options
    Oh wow! I wish I could give you advice on how to gain weight! I've never had any problem with that :( but I bet you can do it!!! I know it's hard with distance! My husband is army so he's gone a lot! But always here for you!!!
  • c1ownfishie
    c1ownfishie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sending request now! :smile:
  • mamaK1994
    mamaK1994 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I definitely want to help motivate you. I might not be in the same situation. But, I'm here if you need an extra friend to keep you on the right track!
  • Pandora_and_her_box
    Options
    That's an amazing motivator! Also sending a friend request.
  • ArwenP
    ArwenP Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend request too.
  • dutch_roots
    dutch_roots Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I don't log on a daily basis, but am always willing to help.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request. I'm on every day.
  • jesskahh87
    jesskahh87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Same with me! I started around 240lbs, now I'm down to 190lbs and trying to get pregnant too!! Sending a request!
  • ashleycandos
    Options
    Thank you everyone so much!!! Your all amazing!!!
    jsleeper87 wrote: »
    Same with me! I started around 240lbs, now I'm down to 190lbs and trying to get pregnant too!! Sending a request!
    Oh wow!!! I hope I can do as well as you!
  • lilladydoc
    lilladydoc Posts: 9 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Sending friend request. Working on weight loss for ivf at age 41 . Currently 207. Need to be 190 to start. Would love to have more support friends.