I fit in ONE leg of the pants!

Options
13»

Replies

• heathernsugar
    Options
    THAT IS SUPER!!

YOU COULD MAKE YOU TWO SKIRTS WITH ONE PAIR OF PANTS!!

THAT IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!! I AM SO VERY HAPPY 4 U!!

:happy:
  • barwwd
    barwwd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Most AWESOME NSV pic EVER!! Way to go!!
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Brilliant photo - well done you!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW,WOW. You must feel light as a feather! Well DONE!!!
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    Thank you to every single one of you!! :)

Ha, I don't feel quite "light as a feather" YET!! ;)

It's good for me to see I'm getting somewhere because I feel like I haven't changed size wise much at all....But I figure seeing that better will come in time. I can see it in little ways, like being able to sit in actual CHAIRS now. lol.
    But I'm excited for getting closer to my mini-goal/ re-evaluation weight (170) and see how I feel there because that's the last time I felt better about me. I want to get there and if I decide to lose more, I'll go from there (At 170, I still won't be Skinny...probably a 12/14...but I've never wanted to be stick thin). But it is nice to feel all the little things I do. Like being 30 lbs lighter than I was when I got married, finally being lighter than my husband! lol....
  • margrobins
    margrobins Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Now that's just awesome! Congrats to you! Amazing job well done!
    Good luck in the rest of your journey! :0)

~Marg
  • JenCM
    Options

A step or two? NO, Woman! A giant LEAP!

I'm smiling from ear to ear here looking at your photo and seeing the results of your "sticking to it" and "getting back to the grind".
    WUNDERBAR!!!
    It must feel so awesome to do this. I think I'd be giggling the whole time and wouldn't be able to wipe the smile off my face. :bigsmile:

Every time one of us makes it out of our fat prison, it gives hope to the rest of us that we can escape too.

Cheers to your SUCCESS! :drinker:

Haha, thank you! Everyone CAN escape! You really just have to finally be so fed up you will accept nothing less than no longer being that way. It's taken me a LOT of trying and failing and re-gaining, and I've had myself a lot of treat days along the way where I had a Philly Cheesesteak and onion rings. I just no longer make it a lifestyle and turn that one treat meal, into a treat day and then a treat month. lol
  • JenCM
    Options
    Nonono! Keep them for when you hit the big time! Like Jared! I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Thanks! Actually, I'm thinking about that. I figure if I the other 75 lbs I have to go right now, that should def make that one leg looser and look infinitely more impressive. lol. ;)
  • Silverstrand
    Silverstrand Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! You are amazing! :)
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    That is so fantastic! Congrats!
  • chazdiezal
    chazdiezal Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing and inspiring!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! WTG!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love this picture!!!! :) What a great success!
  • mok33
    mok33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    totally fantastic! great job, you are an amazing inspiration!
  • JenCM
    Options
    Thank you all! Consider all of you inspiring to ME! I come here to this forum all the time to see what people are losing to help keep pushing me to keep going. :)
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    That's so great! And wouldn't that be an awesome idea? "What this skirt? It used to be one leg of my old jeans." Crazy!! :)
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! talk about inspiring someone. That is amazing & you should be soo proud of yourself.. You have come a long way. Keep up the great work, chica!!!!
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!