Shorties! Looking for diet buddies

Options
I'm 5'2 and currently 118lbs. I know that's not bad but I have a very small frame. My goal weight is 105. I'm mostly doing this so I can perform better athletically... And I suppose it would be nice to be in tip top shape! Anybody in the same position???

Replies

• UltimateMedu
    UltimateMedu Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Same! Sorta. I'm 4'11 and weigh 136lbs. I actually made it to 120lbs June 2014 but gained 16lbs in the past year to get where I'm at now. I'm trying to get to at least 115lbs. If I could lose more it would be awesome! I have a figure I'm trying to achieve plus I have hips that were operated on as a child so I don't want to cause anything that would affect them. I was 145 at one point and had trouble walking for long periods of time.. so nope! Not getting there again haha
  • Remilia_Scarlet
    Remilia_Scarlet Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow, we're twins! Same height, weight, and goal. I've also got a very small bone structure-- I fit into child-sized shoes, gloves and hats. I'm hoping that a lower weight range will look better. Feel free to add me!
  • UltimateTrashBae
    UltimateTrashBae Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently 155. I have a wider frame and am trying to get down to 130 for now. I'm down from 175 though so I'm making slow, painfully slow progress!
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 0" and a large frame...I started MFP at 161lbs, now 137lbs and goal is 119lbs
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 2 and around 121 lbs:)
    I have literally just started maintenance. I'm quite happy with how I look now and I'm aiming to build some lean muscle. My goal weight was originally around 110 - 115 but given that my goal is to be lean and strong with some decent muscle mass - it's not realistic for me now. Also, my maintenance calories have dropped SIGNIFICANTLY from when I weighed 130 to now.. I like being able to eat at least 1700 calories to maintain! Which is where I'm at now. Good luck to you! :D
  • aniamarzec
    aniamarzec Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, I am currently at 154 down from 190. Want to get to 126 ideally. I feel like I've been stuck on 154 for a while, don't seem to get any further. It's like I've got here and have given myself a break lol. I've managed to maintain it but not got any smaller. It's so hard!
  • mylittlerainbow
    mylittlerainbow Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'1". I weighed 97 until I retired, and then apparently I had license to eat all day long. I am back down to 115 now and am also aiming at 105 (where I was for most of my young adult life - the 97 seemed excessive because I didn't like all the bones showing as I got older, but I loved wearing the tiny clothes!).
  • GetThatRunnersHigh
    GetThatRunnersHigh Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" :) Currently maintaining around 125 @ 22.1% body fat, aiming for 20. I'm a bit jealous of you smaller framed ladies. I have large hands and feet. Feeling like a hobbit during the winter months where I neglect shaving haha.
  • bmayes2014
    bmayes2014 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Im 5'0. started about 175lbs. now at 163lbs aiming for 135 ultimately. Feel free to add me.
  • Remilia_Scarlet
    Remilia_Scarlet Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" :) Currently maintaining around 125 @ 22.1% body fat, aiming for 20. I'm a bit jealous of you smaller framed ladies. I have large hands and feet. Feeling like a hobbit during the winter months where I neglect shaving haha.

It's not that great! Shoes are still expensive, and every extra pound shows.

• marylovesnini
    marylovesnini Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I'm 5'0 at one point 160 lbs when I was pregnant then ended up at 145 after having my baby. I'm at 136 right now aiming for 120-115
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Im 5'1" and currently 119
  • Jenshoes
    Jenshoes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'2 and currently 132 lbs. I'm right there with you, anyone can feel free to add me, I definitely need more community support to help me lose this weight! Trying to get down to 112.
    Jenny
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and started at 118 too. I got down to 110 for my wedding, but I had to be really accurate on my 'wedding diet'. Then I hoovered everything in sight on my honeymoon, and have generally loosened up since then so I've gained a few back. But that's okay because I still feel good. I've upped my strength training now that I have more time so I'm in sort of a reevaluation phase anyway.

Feel free to add me!
  • pineygirl
    pineygirl Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere between 5'0 and 5'1 and 122lbs as of today. I managed to get down to 108lbs 3 years ago...but a couple back to back miscarriages and one healthy baby boy helped me put on 45lbs. My son is 16 months old and I've finally decided to lose weight and get after yet another miscarriage. This time it was twins so I had two chances to get it right....

I started at 133 the day I miscarried. So I'm down 11lbs since early October. I want to get down to 110-115lbs before I TTC again. I have PCOS so I'm eating like I'm diabetic.

I have a large frame for a petite woman. My hands are large and I don't have small wrists or ankles...and I'm pretty muscular even when I'm not lifting (I used to powerlift for years in my teens and 20's).

I used to really want to be 100lbs...but when I got to 108lbs a few years ago I realized that I look best around 112lbs.
  • Bex_hostie
    Bex_hostie Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5ft 2, I started at 146, now 118. Would like to be 110-115 xx
  • laceyjjj
    laceyjjj Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and hovering from 120-124. I used to weigh 110-115. It's been really hard to get back there! I've started strength training so I'm not sure I will, but 115 is my goal.
  • warriorscatsrule308
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and currently 118.2
  • allienussbaum
    allienussbaum Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and am currently 116-117ish, I have to be around 110 pounds because of weight restrictions for the sport I play. Because I lift heavy weights 3 times a week, my goal is to be about 112-113. Anyone else trying to lose weight while strength training?
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of similar! Heavier than you now, 5'3.5" and my weight has ranged from 89.5 to 140 lbs. Currently it's a little under 130 and I'm aiming for 110 or so.