Day 1-Day 35. Not much of an AMAZING transformation, but it's just the beginning! Motivation is key!

Options
Ever since I was a kid I've been a little overweight. As a kid I didn't really care. Therefore, it carried on through my high school years. As we all now, high school can be very intimidating. I am now in college and decided to make a change. For about a year I rarely ate home cooked meals. I was always out eating fast food and junk with friends. I felt tired all the time and always felt insecure about my body. I decided to get a gym membership about a month ago. I weighed 175 Ibs and for my height that's not the best. I was determined to change those numbers. I changed my entire diet and began to go to the gym every single day with no excuses. It has only been 35 days, but I'm happy with the progress so far. It's not that big of a change, but I know I can keep going and attain my goals. I decided to share my story because a lot of people stop because they don't believe they can achieve what they want. Others quit because they don't notice change. I hope my mini transformation puts some motivation in some people that are thinking about giving up. Hopefully, the next time I post, my transformation will be bigger and better! Remember guys, motivation and perseverance is they key to success. Keep striving for it and everything will fall into place!! Good luck to anyone trying to better themselves and make a difference in their life! Never give up! You can and will do it!
m9o37l4byoos.jpeg
cwg47ns08ruw.jpeg

Day 1-Day 35. 175Ibs to 162

Replies

• vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work - I know it's hard doing it in college but you're doing a great job :smile:
  • CardiLuxe
    CardiLuxe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • bryanacuna
    bryanacuna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Cardi333 wrote: »
    Looking great!

Thanks! Means a lot.
  • bryanacuna
    Options
    Keep up the good work - I know it's hard doing it in college but you're doing a great job :smile:

Yes it is! I plan to! & Thank you. I really appreciate it. I wish you luck as well.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    I'm also a college kid, so I know the struggle. Your current transformation is a great testimony to the hard work you've been putting in thus far. Good luck on the rest of your journey! ^^
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • bryanacuna
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    I'm also a college kid, so I know the struggle. Your current transformation is a great testimony to the hard work you've been putting in thus far. Good luck on the rest of your journey! ^^

Yeah it really is a struggle, but you have to make the best of it lol. Thanks for the kind words! Good luck to you as well in your journey. I hope you accomplish everything you wish to.
  • bryanacuna
    Options
    cmsu64113 wrote: »
    great job!

Thanks man. I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great week!
  • bryanacuna
    Options
    cmsu64113 wrote: »
    great job!

Thanks man. I appreciate it!
  • ihab90
    ihab90 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. It's all about commitment
  • bryanacuna
    Options
    ihab90 wrote: »
    Keep up the good work. It's all about commitment

Thanks man. I completely agree. Appreciate the kind words.
  • chrissiecastellano
    Options
    Nice! Good job Bryanacuna!
  • bryanacuna
    Options
    Nice! Good job Bryanacuna!

Thank you so much! Hope you have a great week!
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing your story and inspiration!
  • bryanacuna
    Options
    woznube7 wrote: »
    Awesome!! Keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing your story and inspiration!
    Thank you! Hope you keep up the great work as well and have a great day!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • bryanacuna
    Options
    chesnity3 wrote: »
    Great job!

Thank you!
  • 4PinkLady9
    4PinkLady9 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Your spirit is amazing too
  • bryanacuna
    Options
    4PinkLady9 wrote: »
    Great Job! Your spirit is amazing too

Thank you so much! I try to be as positive as possible. Hope you have. Great week!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!