What part of your body are you enjoying seeing change?

Options

Replies

• Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My skin...well the skin on my face anyway. I have sub type 2 Rosacea and the increased water I have been putting through my system (at least 2L per day) has had a dramatic effect. It has certainly improved it and I am happy with that. It will be a while before any fat loss is noticeable for me.
  • ModernRock
    ModernRock Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    My heart (lower blood pressure) and face. I saw an old friend of mine for the first time in 3 months and he said it was like talking to me from year 2000. I've felt the same way a few times when I've caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.
  • sassynsweet2014
    sassynsweet2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    my butt! It's lifting and rounding nicely :)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,193 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Legs and waist

For years, I had very muscular legs ... then more recently they became somewhat sausage-like without definition. Now I've got my muscular legs back. :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I couldn't believe what happened to my arms. I never thought I would come to love them like I do now.

So, I lost my weight and recently started gaining again to get muscle and this is extremely interesting. My butt is back up an inch or so and I'm like...wow. Okay. I like it though, and hopefully there's some muscle gains going on so it'll look better than before.
  • ekoth_09
    ekoth_09 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My stomach
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    My waist! I feel delighted seeing the tire melting away!
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My self esteem
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    My tummy
  • rupertspenser
    rupertspenser Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    an odd one but i'm really impressed by my forearms right now
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Love reading all these happy changes!

Have to admit to giggling at a couple of them :-D
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    definitely legs. I hadn't been this weight since I was 12 and had "baby fat" so I've never had long shapely lady legs 'til now and I pretty much love 'em.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    My face
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    Seems most of my weight has come right off my gut. Lost 4 inches in my waist and had to have all my suit trousers taken in professionally. Can't go back now.
  • MacHaloC
    MacHaloC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    mandarkio wrote: »
    I can't stop touching my neck and upper chest now my collarbone has started to show, and my forearms definitely look more defined! All the changes seem to be happening to my upper body, I wish my legs would get with the program!

This. I don't think I've had a visible collarbone in my entire adult life!
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    Waistline and abs.
  • luckydadof5
    luckydadof5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mid section. And my Mind for helping me stay motivated.... although challenging at times. There is always a thousand excuses not to workout and is always 100% inconvenient. But that is changing!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    My waist. I am extremely big boned and seeing that I still have a waist is amazing.
  • Myxalplyx
    Myxalplyx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wasteline and Abs! Absolutely!

This area seems to be the last one hit every time I am losing weight. I know when the waste shrinks, the abs start forming and especially the sides sinking in, everywhere else has already fallen in place.
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Oddly right now I'm noticing my shin bones.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!