Inch loss success stories! Share yours!

Options
CJsf1t
CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
I have been on the ' get fit ' journey since may 2015. So far I have lost only 5 kgs . But while the scale shows dismal results, the measurements show otherwise. I have lost a total of 17.5 inches off my body. I have gone from almost ripping thru 2xl clothes to almost fitting into large ones! I am still a work in progress!
Anyone out there who has similar story to share? It would really help those who are stuck in a plateau and looking for motivation! You can share your before/ after pics too :)
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• kellellie
    kellellie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I posted this today in the nsv thread actually. Yesterday was my 200th day of mfp and in that time my measurements have gone from 44/35/49 to 37.5/29/39. I know I've lost at least an inch on my arms and calves, but I kind of stopped keeping up with thighs because I felt like I kept measuring at different places, I think they've both gone down about 3-4 inches a piece. Half an inch on my neck.
    All told, about 33inches lost.
    I've gone from a ring size 6.5 to a 5.
    Size (us) 18 jeans to a 10
    Xl shirts to a medium
    Ill fitting 38/DD to 32/DD or 34/D

I'm down 39ish lbs since May. The scale has been slower the last few months. After a trip in October I was up 5lbs but lost inches at the same time.

• CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    kellellie wrote: »
    I posted this today in the nsv thread actually. Yesterday was my 200th day of mfp and in that time my measurements have gone from 44/35/49 to 37.5/29/39. I know I've lost at least an inch on my arms and calves, but I kind of stopped keeping up with thighs because I felt like I kept measuring at different places, I think they've both gone down about 3-4 inches a piece. Half an inch on my neck.
    All told, about 33inches lost.
    I've gone from a ring size 6.5 to a 5.
    Size (us) 18 jeans to a 10
    Xl shirts to a medium
    Ill fitting 38/DD to 32/DD or 34/D

I'm down 39ish lbs since May. The scale has been slower the last few months. After a trip in October I was up 5lbs but lost inches at the same time.

Awesome! This shows why just scale measurement is not a true indicator of fat loss :)
    33inches is Awesome!! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!