Help me pls

Options
Hello weight gainers, I am a single mother of two and work full time all week. I would like help with recipes with high calorie intake and anything my fellow community can help with. I'm not lazy but find it hard or not fun to work out. Also I'll be waist training and starting apetamin. I'm very open n hope to hear from y'all

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Ditch the waist trainer (they are ineffective at best, dangerous to your internal organs at worst), ditch the apetamin, and focus on calorie and nutrient dense foods.

Nut butters
    Avocados
    Meats
    Cheese
    Full fat dairy products

And don't be afraid of high-calorie treats occasionally
    Ice Cream
    Cookies
    Cake

Finally, to the extent possible, incorporate weight lifting/resistance training (a structured progressive lifting program ideally) into your exercise regimen to promote muscle growth

If you give us your specific current stats and goals, we can probably be more specific.
  • bryanacuna
    bryanacuna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ditch the waist trainer (they are ineffective at best, dangerous to your internal organs at worst), ditch the apetamin, and focus on calorie and nutrient dense foods.

Nut butters
    Avocados
    Meats
    Cheese
    Full fat dairy products

And don't be afraid of high-calorie treats occasionally
    Ice Cream
    Cookies
    Cake

Finally, to the extent possible, incorporate weight lifting/resistance training (a structured progressive lifting program ideally) into your exercise regimen to promote muscle growth

If you give us your specific current stats and goals, we can probably be more specific.

Spot on
  • londa1017
    londa1017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too am going to start apetamin but with a workout plan
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    For quick weight gain go for some cereal!!!
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    denmark979 wrote: »
    For quick weight gain go for some cereal!!!

Better yet granola, everyone always suggests nut butters but granola isn't really that filling and 1/2 cup is over 200 calories, at least the kind I have is.

Also OP juggernaut1974 gave great advice, follow it.
  • pmf_king
    pmf_king Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How did you do with the Apetamin? I just started taking it 2 days ago.