50 pounds to loose....

Options
Hey there! So I'm very new on here, so far it's going great. Getting better every day! I am here to loose 50lbs, maybe more! Haha any way I am looking for friends on here to help motivate each other! Preferably LADIES or gay men, sorry fellas, I am just more comfortable that way, plus I am happily taken! Looking friends on the same mission as me. Also would love friends that don't have their "diary" set to private because I would love to look for inspiration and meal ideas! This is my first time ever on a diet, I'm very motivated! Help me stay that way lol

Replies

• Katcairo
    Katcairo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've just joined today. I need to lose about 3stone (50lb). I've tried a lot of different things but hopefully this will be the final diet! Good luck
  • kiara098
    kiara098 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined today as well. Ironically I would like to loose the same amount as you. Feel free to message me when you need motivation!
  • Lazeree
    Lazeree Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just joined and need to lose 66lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • noobpaddler
    noobpaddler Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just joined too (although not my first time at the rodeo). Looking to lose 70lbs and for motivational friends. I love cooking and have a good few healthy ideas (just don't always manage them myself).
  • elenjay140
    elenjay140 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just got back on after about a year of on-and-off. This is my first shot at using the Community feature, so hopefully this will stick! I'm also looking to lose 40-50lbs :)
  • pichu318
    pichu318 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 30kg which is right in your area in pounds. I'll send you an add :)
  • shanzaiscool786
    shanzaiscool786 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm on the same boat..I could use some support too so when you need any motivation just feel free to message :smiley:
  • rmom08
    rmom08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not too new here !! Off and on with weight loss I lost 40 pounds then gained 10 back in need of some good motivation and ideas ! Feel free to add me
  • saralizz123
    saralizz123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I joined 2 weeks ago and have to lose around 50lbs. Please feel free to add me
  • empireman85
    empireman85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    As an older fat heterosexual male I'm feeling excluded from all kinds of stuff but that's ok. I have lots of great friends here on MFP and they accept me just like I am.

Really

It's ok
  • ima58er
    ima58er Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Did ten pounds at time. 230 to 170. Took one year. Not gay not a lady not hungry. Good luck. Normal breakfast and dinner light lunch. Good luck.
  • cme4bb
    cme4bb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same here!!! Goal of 60-80!!!
  • carriesundberg
    carriesundberg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat- after gaining and losing 50 pounds at least three times I'd like to try losing this time with a support group. Can I join up with you ladies? ❤️
  • carriesundberg
    carriesundberg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat- after gaining and losing 50 pounds at least three times I'd like to try losing this time with a support group. Can I join up with you ladies? ❤️

• mrsclmorey
    mrsclmorey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I used this app and lost 2 stone but stopped using it and have put it all back on. My aim is to lose 3 stone. It does work but it's trying to stick to it even if you have a bad week or too!