Too Those That Have Lost Alot of Weight

Options
I have never been in the situation of having to lose more than 35lbs and losing that was hard work. I know everyone should be proud of any amount of weight they lose but, when I see those of you that have lost 2, 3, 4 times that or more, I am amazed. Your dicipline and hard work is inspiring! You guys are AWESOME!!!

Replies

• AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Any weight loss Big or Small is a success story....Good Job and keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Any weight loss Big or Small is a success story....Good Job and keep up the great work :flowerforyou:

Absolutely!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    Aww! YOU are awesome!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    It is hardwork and once your mind is set everything else will follow :flowerforyou:
  • danamfinn
    danamfinn Posts: 77
    Options
    Big or Small, it is hard to lose weight. Anyone can do what they put their mind to, you just have to stay focused. Good luck to you!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    It is hardwork and once your mind is set everything else will follow :flowerforyou:

Ya got that right! It's all lb by lb, calorie by calorie.
  • sent4rmabove23
    Options
    Back in January towards the end, I started the hcg, I lost 30 lbs in 40 days. They were the hardest days EVER, I didn't know how I did it but I did. Even though I am happy that I lost 30 lbs, I don't ever want to put myself through that again or any quick weight loss gimmick at that. What's the point of losing weight fast to only gain it just as fast? Anyway, out of those 30 lbs I gained 10 lbs trying to switch back to more sensible eating. I know it's going to take long for me to finish losing the last 30 lbs I have left but whether it be 6 months or a year - I am happy that I'm doing it the natural way and even happier that I won't have to worry about gaining the weight back quickly. Not that I plan to gain any weight back but still if I do, it wont be fast. Besides, the thing I am most proud of is no more guilt! I'm not on a diet, I'm practicing a way of life.