New here! would love some new friends!

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Kalina, I am 30 years old. I am English but living in Tx. I am at 196, lost 6lbs so far looking to be 135lbs. Would love to make some friends and get advice/tips etc. Currently I run 30 mins a day, stick to the 1200 diet and take lipozene twice a day. Whats everyone else doing? Add me/msg me..

Keep up all your hard work everyone!
Kalina

Replies

• katiebug2318
    katiebug2318 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just joined today and am also looking for someone to be friends with! I want to lose weight but mostly feel better about myself! All my life I have dealt with self image and I am tired of that! I want to be proud and happy with who I am!! Good luck to you Kalina!!
  • nakis623
    nakis623 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am not exactly new, but I am new to the forums and what not. I have not made any friends on here because I never attempted to. I am battling with some issues of weight Loss. Would love to share some of my own personal insight/story & make new friends. I will send you both invites. Feel free to accept / or not and anybody else looking.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ...Feel free to add me I would love to support/encourage you ...Wishing you the best :)
  • FrankieDaMan
    FrankieDaMan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just joined today and am also looking for someone to be friends with! I want to lose weight but mostly feel better about myself! All my life I have dealt with self image and I am tired of that! I want to be proud and happy with who I am!! Good luck to you Kalina!!

Hi add me.

• dennilo22
    dennilo22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not exactly new but looking to lose some weight and make new friends, get tips, etc! You can add me if you'd like!
  • FrankieDaMan
    FrankieDaMan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just rejoined and would like some more friends and support
  • KaliLove1985
    KaliLove1985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone I sent you messages/requests!
  • bmhorton12
    bmhorton12 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Are you still taking the lipozene? Has it helped any? I just bought some. Going to start it tomorrow. I'm walking daily and counting calories. Hoping it suppresses my appitite.