LBS VS. INCHES??

Options
2»

Replies

• _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    alanahp93 wrote: »
    First month always has alot of ups and downs due to water weight, just be sure to weigh yourself the same time every week and stay positive :)

The OP is almost 3 years old.

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I'm on maintenance now but when I was losing, I *only* lost 2lbs one month. In the same month, I lost a total of 8 inches. Inches matter!
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    First month always has alot of ups and downs due to water weight, just be sure to weigh yourself the same time every week and stay positive :)

Nah, her profile says 21! (he he he, giggle giggle ;) )
  • cbtebb
    cbtebb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    As much as wieght loss seems to be the goal, it needs to be remembered that especially when exercising (depending on what exercise you do) you're also building muscle, so it's entirely possibly to lose 'weight' (size) without losing any physical weight if the exercise you're doing will put on muscle
  • cbtebb
    cbtebb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Also just to add to everyone else, I've lost two inches off my waist this first month and although I haven't weighed myself for over a week, I sure don't feel lighter ;)
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »

Nah, her profile says 21! (he he he, giggle giggle ;) )

i420swubd7wb.jpg