• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Can someone summarize the rules...reading is tiring
  • Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Dear Hawley Griffin,

Thank you for resurrecting this. MFP has forgotten these valuable lessons.

Isn't it time we all took a step back and not said anything if we had nothing nice to say?

Can we not share this as a haven from the cruel, cruel outside world that has battered and fried so many of us?

:smile: Please link before you post and let's not tear up in the eyes. This place is for coming, and relaxation, to take things off our chests, and where we can ask intimate, bizarre or even grotesque questions or post without being judged.

With all my love in the heart,
    Burt
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    I feel the love, Burt. But I also feel the judgement?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    As long as it isn't forcing your morality on others or saying someone who disagrees with you shouldn't be saying anything, sure.
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    AmyNVegas wrote: »
    :frown: I have been surprised by some comments by people on this site lately and I know we are better than this. So let's all agree to institute a very good rule my mom taught me as a kid..."If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all."

:flowerforyou: I mean I love all of the support and help I get here and I hope to get my friends and family to use the site too. This should be a haven from the cruel world outside that has battered and beaten us down until we think we are unworthy of being healthy.

:smile: Please think before you post and let's not tear each other down. This should be a place to come to relax, get things off our chest, to help fight our food issues, and a place where we can ask questions or post without being judged. There is a big difference between tough love and mean spiritedness.

:heart: to you all and please be kind to one another:heart::smooched:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

you do know that rule your mom taught you is a quote from bambi? haha
    nothing wrong with that at all.. i used it on my kids too :D
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options
    I feel the love, Burt. But I also feel the judgement?

@Cindy4FunFit , I can be loving and also very judgmental. Come with me on a magical gurney of love and disappointment.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    fredzach wrote: »
    Burt_Huttz wrote: »
    Dear Hawley Griffin,

Thank you for resurrecting this. MFP has forgotten these valuable lessons.

Isn't it time we all took a step back and not said anything if we had nothing nice to say?

Can we not share this as a haven from the cruel, cruel outside world that has battered and fried so many of us?

:smile: Please link before you post and let's not tear up in the eyes. This place is for coming, and relaxation, to take things off our chests, and where we can ask intimate, bizarre or even grotesque questions or post without being judged.

With all my love in the heart,
    Burt

I'm sorry dude but every time I see your username I read it as butthurtz

ME TOO!!!!!!
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options
    :-(
    Huttz is a German surname.