Tiny NSV's

Options
nicolerah
nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
Ok... so I wanted to post here and got to reading a couple success stories before I did.. lol.. Mine now feels so insignificant! But I will still post cause I know that not all of us see major changes. I hope that my small and seemingly insignificant NSV's serve to inspire somebody who might be thinking that its not gonna work for them! Cause that's how I used to feel.... not anymore!

1. I'm on the border of surpassing my first mini-goal of losing 5lbs by June 20th.. I've lost 4.5 thus far.

2. Two people at work have said that I look like I lost weight (on two different days, so I know it wasn't the outfit).

3. I went out to look for a dress to wear to my son's graduation dinner (I HATE buying clothes cause they never fit right) and I tried on a large only to realize it was too big! I had to get into a medium!!

I know I'm not where I would like to be just yet, but I am so shooting the moon right now! Before MFP, I've never really embarked on any kind of weight loss "journey" and I'm really relieved to know that with a little determination and commitment and with a lot of support, I can actually do this! And SO CAN YOU!!

Replies

• MaryKatU
    MaryKatU Posts: 146
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the great work!!!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thats not insignificant at all!! WTG:) Goinf down sizes, especially dress sizes is always a great NSV! I love the feeling, I can't wait to wear a medium!! You are doing fantastic! Kepp up the great work and you'll get to your goal before you know it!
  • CooCoo
    CooCoo Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! These are not "tiny", they are fantastic! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • Opusarlo
    Opusarlo Posts: 53
    Options
    it's the ones that move you to say something that are not tiny at all. Way to go!
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you feel this way now....Cuz I do too!!! Can't wait to see you for Che's grad!!!! Keep it going.....down!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you feel this way now....Cuz I do too!!! Can't wait to see you for Che's grad!!!! Keep it going.....down!

thanks Jen!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!