Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 challenge

Options
MrsMunsell
MrsMunsell Posts: 37 Member
edited December 2015 in Motivation and Support
Starting Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 today . Would LOVE to start a group challenge to stay accountable and motivated!!! Just post what day you're on, which video and your feelings/accomplishments for the day.

Replies

• MrsMunsell
    Options
    Day 1, wk 1: loved the strength training but the weights became overwhelming at the end of the video. I'm really proud of myself rt now!
  • outback_syd17
    outback_syd17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I started week 1 today! It was rough but awesome!!
  • beckysbeauties
    beckysbeauties Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started today too!! Trying to tighten up for an upcoming anniversary trip!
  • outback_syd17
    outback_syd17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice! I'm trying to end 2015 on a good note and try to not gain a bunch of holiday weight. :) also my birthday is coming up and I plan on splurging!!
  • MrsMunsell
    Options
    I started today too!! Trying to tighten up for an upcoming anniversary trip!

Congratulations!!!! I'm about to begin wk 2! I also go to the gym on days that I have some extra time
  • MrsMunsell
    Options
    Nice! I'm trying to end 2015 on a good note and try to not gain a bunch of holiday weight. :) also my birthday is coming up and I plan on splurging!!

You are on the right track ! Glad to hear that you are working towards your goals!

Wk 1 was rough for me too. Apparently wk 2 has the highest calorie burn out of all 4 videos so I'm hoping I can make it through the whole video
  • beckysbeauties
    Options
    I have a 48 days until my holiday, so I am considering doing each level for 5 days, a day off and then 5 more days of the same level. I would try to up my weights for the second set of days.
  • MrsMunsell
    Options
    I have a 48 days until my holiday, so I am considering doing each level for 5 days, a day off and then 5 more days of the same level. I would try to up my weights for the second set of days.

That's great! I love that you have a plan! Jillian Michaels has a great way of splitting up the video so it doesn't feel that long. Definitely keep posting and let me know how your doing!
  • beckysbeauties
    Options
    So for some reason, today's workout was super hard. I usually work out in the morning but I wasn't working today so I did it in the afternoon so maybe that why I struggled?!?
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    How long is each session? I'm doing body beast now and don't want to overdo the weights either. Does it have cardio too ( I own it, just haven't done it yet).
  • MrsMunsell
    Options
    So for some reason, today's workout was super hard. I usually work out in the morning but I wasn't working today so I did it in the afternoon so maybe that why I struggled?!?

I definitely think so. In the morning we have so much natural energy! Our minds are ready to go! I have often do them at night and need a little energy boost... Coffee. That's great that you did it tho!
  • MrsMunsell
    Options
    fiddletime wrote: »
    How long is each session? I'm doing body beast now and don't want to overdo the weights either. Does it have cardio too ( I own it, just haven't done it yet).

She says the workouts are 20 minutes each. There is a lot of warming up and cooling down so the video actually runs for 30 minutes. Yea her workouts are pretty upper body intensive... Weights, mountain climbers, many plank variations. And she always throws in cardio but you get a "break" when you do abs. You'll enjoy it, she gets results! With A LOT of your efforts, lol.
  • beckysbeauties
    Options
    How's everyone's workouts going? Today's was a little easier...going to try to up the weights tomorrow.
  • MrsMunsell
    Options
    How's everyone's workouts going? Today's was a little easier...going to try to up the weights tomorrow.

Didn't get to do my video the last 2 days! Thursday's and Friday's are hard for me, I get about 4 -5 hours of sleep. I'll start again tomorrow, miss the work out! Congratulations on your hard work!!!
  • beckysbeauties
    Options
    Sooooo, how's everyone's RI30 going? I am on day 8 of level one (5 days light weights, 5 days heavier)
    Totally unrelated, but does anyone think Jillians feet look massive?!?!
  • beckysbeauties
    Options
    After doing so well on my workouts, a weekend of Christmas events has destroyed my eating!!! Ugh!! Back at it
  • MrsMunsell
    Options
    Sooooo, how's everyone's RI30 going? I am on day 8 of level one (5 days light weights, 5 days heavier)
    Totally unrelated, but does anyone think Jillians feet look massive?!?!

Hahaha! I didn't notice but now I'll have to check! I fell off the wagon, I've been doing yoga and gym to get out of my house. Congratulations though, you rock
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    After doing so well on my workouts, a weekend of Christmas events has destroyed my eating!!! Ugh!! Back at it
    I know the feeling!!!!