Thrive....anybody tried it?

Options
There has been a lot of chatter on Facebook lately about Thrive, just wondering if anybody has tried it or is currently using it?

Replies

• Momakanga
    Momakanga Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It is a scam.
  • GammieJoy
    GammieJoy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It does sound to good to be true!
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Have not tried it.

That said, I operate under the general assumption that any health/fitness/nutrition related posts on Facebook are bunk and can be safely ignored. This hasn't proven to be detrimental yet.
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Not being sarcastic: Isn't that a cat food?
  • Expatmommy79
    Expatmommy79 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I googled it yesterday. Awful. Scam and lots of bad reviews...
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Have not tried it.

That said, I operate under the general assumption that any health/fitness/nutrition related posts on Facebook are bunk and can be safely ignored. This hasn't proven to be detrimental yet.

True, but only the ones that gain any kind of traction. The "eat less, exercise more" posts never seem to go viral for some reason.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Have not tried it.

True, but only the ones that gain any kind of traction. The "eat less, exercise more" posts never seem to go viral for some reason.

There's no "magic" in that - and it requires some effort and self-discipline! Yuckyyy!
  • lindsaypowell
    lindsaypowell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been on it for a week now and it's a life changer! Completely LOVE IT. Can't believe I hadn't heard of it earlier. I never try 'diets' or 'gimmick' ideas so maybe I would think they are all this good. But honestly amazing, I would recommend it to everyone!
  • pollypocket1021
    pollypocket1021 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    It's a huge scam and three people in my fb feed are constantly posting about it. :/
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Looking at the ingredients it looks like an ECA stack. The herbs listed can often act like ephedrine in the body, which means they are potentially dangerous. In 2004, ephedra, a botanical source of ephedrine, was banned in the US due to serious safety concerns, injuries, and deaths linked to ephedra-containing supplements.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    I am wondering is this the same one created by Brendan Brazier?
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I've been on it for a week now and it's a life changer! Completely LOVE IT. Can't believe I hadn't heard of it earlier. I never try 'diets' or 'gimmick' ideas so maybe I would think they are all this good. But honestly amazing, I would recommend it to everyone!

How has it completely changed your life in one week? And do you happen to sell it as well as use it?
  • Chara462
    Chara462 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I tried the 3 day sample and it felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest and go run a marathon by itself. Started to feel more normal on the third day but it didn't feel natural.
  • mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Pyramid scheme, no?
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Multi level marketing scam.low quality junk.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Have not tried it.

Because the simple truth is not something you can scam people on and get rich. ;)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Have not tried it.

Because the simple truth is not something you can scam people on and get rich. ;)

We should start a diet multi level marketing scam. Tell people to take the magic pill ( placebo) and give them their calorie goal and a workout plan. ( we would give them back their money at the end and let them know the calorie deficit caused the weight loss not the pill)
    The only problem is, many would just still continue to eat at a surplus and expect the magic pill to make them lose weight. Its sad how gullible and niaave people are about weight loss .
  • Pretty2Petite
    Pretty2Petite Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    I am wondering is this the same one created by Brendan Brazier?

Wondering the same :#
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Ever since he broke into that radio station, I knew he couldn't be trusted.

dabf2e1987da0cb1b36d4aee2a992973.jpg