Food scale

Options
I know I know use the food scale but my question is this. I know that if u are heavier that there is room for error in logging and I know that the closer u get to your goal or should I say normal weight for your size and height that it gets really hard to take weight off or u need to be super accurate with intake. I started out at 270 I am now down to 249 I am losing steady not seeing any sign of slowing down but was curious at what point in time do I need to really focus on being extremely accurate? Please don't answer now.

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Getty59 wrote: »
    I know I know use the food scale but my question is this. I know that if u are heavier that there is room for error in logging and I know that the closer u get to your goal or should I say normal weight for your size and height that it gets really hard to take weight off or u need to be super accurate with intake. I started out at 270 I am now down to 249 I am losing steady not seeing any sign of slowing down but was curious at what point in time do I need to really focus on being extremely accurate? Please don't answer now.

It is going to vary from person to person. However, it will be very easy to figure out because you will stop losing weight due to eating too much to lose. I went from 202.5 down to 172ish and then had to start tightening up my logging methods.
  • Getty59
    Getty59 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks if u don't mind me asking how tall are u?
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

It is going to vary from person to person. However, it will be very easy to figure out because you will stop losing weight due to eating too much to lose. I went from 202.5 down to 172ish and then had to start tightening up my logging methods.

Yep...there's not one set magic weight number.

You'll just know when you start noticing a lack of results.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Thanks if u don't mind me asking how tall are u?

I am 5'5.5" (usually round to 5'6" but I'm being exact today.)