In need of a life change doc says im obese

Replies

• torrielewis1991
    torrielewis1991 Posts: 73 Member
    U look stacked not obese!
  • asianhulkk
    asianhulkk Posts: 23 Member
    edited December 2015
    Doctors said I'm huge and over weight for my height! Im only 5'6 docs were mean
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    asianhulkk wrote: »

BMI is basically meaningless, health should be measured by body fat percentage, as well as blood cholesterol levels, resting heart rate, etc.
  • asianhulkk
    AJ_G wrote: »
    asianhulkk wrote: »

BMI is basically meaningless, health should be measured by body fat percentage, as well as blood cholesterol levels, resting heart rate, etc.

Totally agreed
  • BWFit16
    BWFit16 Posts: 22 Member
    I'm in the same boat. BMI is nothing more a number based on your height and weight, doesn't take into consideration body composition. You have nothing to worry about
  • asianhulkk
    BWFit16 wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. BMI is nothing more a number based on your height and weight, doesn't take into consideration body composition. You have nothing to worry about

Doctors and their health charts i guess
  • 3PekesMom
    3PekesMom Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new here and I am 50 lbs over weight! I just need a little support to help me during the rough times.
  • asianhulkk
    3PekesMom wrote: »
    I'm new here and I am 50 lbs over weight! I just need a little support to help me during the rough times.

Whatever you need help on you can always ask
  • falconaviation73
    falconaviation73 Posts: 20 Member
    At 6 foot 1 and 245 they also say that. Yes I could use losing 30 lbs to be ripped but it kind of makes you laugh when the docs telling you this have a higher BF than you do.

Just lose the fat if you want to get ripped but take their advice with a pinch of salt!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • asianhulkk
    At 6 foot 1 and 245 they also say that. Yes I could use losing 30 lbs to be ripped but it kind of makes you laugh when the docs telling you this have a higher BF than you do.

Just lose the fat if you want to get ripped but take their advice with a pinch of salt!

30lb would be awesome to lose but a struggle to do. Thanks for the tip
  • asianhulkk
    YOU CAN DO THIS!

I believe i can
  • 3PekesMom
    3PekesMom Posts: 2 Member
    How does adding friends work? There have been 2 friend requests sent to me but I don't know how to accept them. Thank you!
  • asianhulkk
    3PekesMom wrote: »
    How does adding friends work? There have been 2 friend requests sent to me but I don't know how to accept them. Thank you!

Scroll down from where you select community and you well see friends and thats where you accept