Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking to loose 90 lbs. Could use support!

Hey, I just started a week ago and have been loosing consistently which is nice. But I'm still looking for support, and to support others. Thanks!

Replies

• fitgoals23
    fitgoals23 Posts: 43 Member
    I've only been doing this a couple of weeks and have a similar amount to lose myself. I'll send you a friend request!
  • Liznjamie
    Liznjamie Posts: 5 Member
    I've been doing this 2 weeks & need to lose 4 1/2 stone, I've lost 9lb so far. I will send you both friend request.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    I would like to add anyone that is in it for the long haul. I have a lot of weight to lose and I look for others so that we can encourage and motivate each other.
  • Angie6475
    Angie6475 Posts: 3 Member
    I've been using mfp for about 5 months. Looking for supportive friends on this journey.
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    I've been back on MFP since May and am down 69 pounds with 30 to 50 to go. It is a long road to go but it is very rewarding along the way. Weigh and log your food consistently and honestly both good or bad.
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    I have about 60 to 70 pounds to lose... not as much, but feel free to add me! I'll always support anyone trying to make their life healthier!!
  • MelaniePowell2
    MelaniePowell2 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me I just started and I also need to lose 90lbs! Maybe we can motivate each other!
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Feel free to add me I've lost 80 lbs so far
  • sairsyfairy
    sairsyfairy Posts: 62 Member
    Feel free to add me also. I've lost 60lbs and still have around 40 to go. Always looking for more support and friends who login in consistently
  • MelaniePowell2
    MelaniePowell2 Posts: 3 Member
    How do you ask people to be friends I can't find it on here
  • Meeka988
    Meeka988 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello I'm meeka988 and i used to be on faithfully things happened in my life left for a while now I'm back and ready to restart this journey looking for people who I can support and who will support me positive energy only
  • hello everyone i would love some support on my journey i must lose 40-50lbs to be healthy i have no support system id love for everyone to add me to share tips with
  • Af386681
    Af386681 Posts: 1 Member
    I started about a month ago and have not stepped on a scale yet. Just started logging and tracking again. I can notice a difference on the fit of my clothes and don't plan on stepping on a scale until the new year I want to focus more on lifestyle changes and not a change in the scale. I currently weigh about 200lbs and want to lose 50 lbs by June 2016. This time I want to use this app for support as well! Friend me!
  • aparviainen
    aparviainen Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! My total goal is 80 lbs, I am down 12 so far.. Still a long road ahead & I could use the company!
  • xo_laurajane
    xo_laurajane Posts: 8 Member
    My goal is to lose 70lbs and I just started, well- tomorrow! I'm not prepared or anything. No diet plan no big exercise plan. Just starting with better choices tomorrow. Please feel free to add me, too!
  • CourtneyMarie1760
    CourtneyMarie1760 Posts: 45 Member
    My goal is 90lbs too! Would love some friends and motivation!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Hello ive used mfp before and lost a significant amount but gor off track and gained it all back im needing to lose about 100 pounds and would love support and new friends
  • odomc1
    odomc1 Posts: 9 Member
    I've lost 40lbs and still need to loose 60 more. Add me!
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    I have lost 110 lbs in the past year. Feel free to add me for a resource and motivation.
  • acia90
    acia90 Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me. My goal is to lose 70-90lbs... hopefully most of that within the next year. I can use all the support (and ... butt kicking) there is. So little willpower when it comes to sweets