Can't stop overeating!

Options
13»

Replies

• MrsMunsell
    MrsMunsell Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    dhaug44 wrote: »
    Broccoli protein bars and I love these healthy choice frozen meals roughly 250 cals depending on the meal eat 1 before lunch and after lunch instead of lunch it will allow you to not get hungry until closer to bed time and have a late dinner

What?!?! Brocolli protein bars! I definitely need to look those up. I also like the lunch idea too. I generally eat my lunch at the traditional 12pm, so by 5pm when I need to workout I'm really hungry.
  • MrsMunsell
    MrsMunsell Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you - I easily over-eat and I tend to eat very fast.
    MrsMunsell wrote: »
    I will definitely use the gram function! I am the saaaaame way with the cheese! I also used to think it was normal to eat as much as my 6 ft. tall husband. If I saw him eating something in my head I thought, "yuuuuuup I'm gonna have some too"

But this!! This is at least something I do right, haha... My bf often has snacks, like fresh sandwiches, potato chips, family sized chocolate bars, protein shakes and nuts, and he pretty much always asks me if I want some too. But I always say no!! I'm SO proud of myself now that I realized this just by reading your post! (These snacks that he always offers would be extra for me as I'm already reeeeeeally good at hitting my daily calories and then some :D )

LOL! I was good tonight. He smacked on philly cheese steak hot pockets and Oreos and I said no! I'm sure it's because I upped my calories
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    MrsMunsell wrote: »
    htimpaired wrote: »
    Exercise! I work out because I like to eat! (and I like the way it makes me feel).

I do need to incorporate more activity in my day. During my work week I tend to lose focus. Maybe I should drink coffee an hour before I get off from work for a little energy boost?

I use an activity tracker to be mindful of how much I'm moving during my work day. I head straight to the gym after work, because if I go home, I'm not leaving again! Even if I'm dragging, I'm always happy after a workout, and very glad that I made myself do it. I have more energy when I'm exercising regularly, I definetely notice a dip in my energy levels if I take a few days off in a row.