Favorite high calorie healthy foods?

Options
2»

Replies

• heatherwartanyan
    heatherwartanyan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Contrarian here: Are either the workouts or the amount you're currently eating recent changes? If not, have you been losing weight? If you haven't been losing weight, and you haven't changed your workouts or how much you're eating recently (say, in the last three weeks), you're not eating too little, you're just not logging accurately. (I'm assuming your goal is either maintenance or weight loss.) Are you weighing your food with a scale?

No my workouts don't really change I cycle between different programs. Three different ones since 2012. And yes when I first started logging in i wasn't even getting nearly 1200 calories and no weight loss weight gain. I'm upping my calories based on beachbody and their guidelines to loose some weight. I new I hit some kind of plateau. So trial and error. I'll see how I do on same programs wich I usually burn between 400-800 at high intensity. And see how things work out.
  • CandiceMcD
    CandiceMcD Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just got some sunflower seed butter and its freaking amazing. Avocado with some lemon. eggs.
  • heatherwartanyan
    heatherwartanyan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    CandiceMcD wrote: »
    I just got some sunflower seed butter and its freaking amazing. Avocado with some lemon. eggs.

I love Sunflower butter