Would love more friends on here :) Springfield Missouri

Options
I'm just looking to make more motivated friends on this app/site! I'm engaged and trying to lose a little weight for my wedding but also because i was diagnosed with Stage 1 Hypertension and i need to do it to keep myself alive! :) Any more motivated friends are totally welcome! :)

Replies

• sweetjag74
    sweetjag74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm from Springfield and while I don't have any weight to lose, I do like to lead a healthy lifestyle and enjoy working out. Feel free to add me.
  • jdavies456
    jdavies456 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I've gained 1/2 my weight back (lost 15 lbs last year) and I need to get back to it !
  • BUDDAFLAI
    BUDDAFLAI Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be buddies! I'm trying to lose weight too
  • bmayes2014
    bmayes2014 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    former st louis resident living in Texas (my home state). Feel free to add me. I am walking a very fine line with hypertension. I just had a doctor's visit yesterday and my bp was through the roof! It turns out my caffeine intake is too high. I am making some adjustments this month and will go back in January. If nothing changes, I will start meds, despite my weight loss efforts. She explains that diet/weight and genetics play a part.
  • Jg04811
    Jg04811 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Im in Wentzville, MO. You can add me
  • Getty59
    Getty59 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Not from Missouri but u can add me as well.
  • emmooney235
    emmooney235 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My in laws are split between Springfield and STL, I'm in Minneapolis. I could move to Springfield and be pretty happy, I think.
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    Options
    I'm not from Missouri...I'm from Michigan but anyone can add me
  • civpro1
    civpro1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Republic Mo. Keep on progressing!!