2016 is almost here! What's your resolutions?

Mine are to heal up from having hip surgery and to get back into running. Mainly to run my first marathon this year. What's yours?

Replies

• qaiserelahi992
    qaiserelahi992 Posts: 121 Member
    Hip surgery? Are you ok now ? I had a knee surgery so I want to get rid of the weight I gained during the healing period :)
  • Hip surgery? Are you ok now ? I had a knee surgery so I want to get rid of the weight I gained during the healing period :)

Yeah I'm fine. Apparently it was a fracture because I found out my family had a past history of brittle bones and since I'm also a vegetarian I got cursed with that as well. But I'm doing fine now

• SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    I don't do resolutions. I set goals - races and events with finishing times, non-fitness goals. New Years resolutions are more often than not broken.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    I almost always do a resolution and usually keep it that year. One yr I wanted to lose weight and I did. Next year I wanted to cut my swear words down to a normal level I did. I believe last year I wanted to lose weight or last some more and I did and cook more. Oh and I have our budget better than last which didn't take much. I have accomplished all of those. I want to quit drinking pop.