100+ pounds to lose and need some support...

Options

Replies

• OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've lost almost 12 lbs so far, and 112 left to go. We can all help motivate each other. :)
  • ashleeeeanne
    ashleeeeanne Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) love all of the motivation and support here!!!
  • seabeegirl81
    seabeegirl81 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs too and would love to be added to this :) i could use motivation!
  • ashleeeeanne
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs too and would love to be added to this :) i could use motivation!
    Just added you! This is a great place for support!! From people who are going along the same journey!
  • UnicornAmanda1
    UnicornAmanda1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • Rogalina16
    Rogalina16 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I'm down 77 and I have another 55 to go. Anyone feel free to add me and we can motivate each other
  • hboypoper
    hboypoper Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I need support ive been overweight since child hood and doctor told me i need to loose almost 100lbs and need support never done it before so hope yall wish me luck and would like to be added
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hey, happy to be friends. I need to lose 100+ to be healthy! Would love to have more people to support and vice-versa! :)
  • ashleeeeanne
    Options
    Just sent you all requests! Looking forward to being support and motivation for each other!
  • wmander1
    wmander1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Anderson. I'm in desperate need of putting my health and happiness at the top of my priority list. This means losing 100 pounds. I just started a new Instagram account (new_womanderson) to document my journey, I'd love for you to follow me and friend request me here as well! I definitely want to motivate others as well as myself so that we can be successful and happy in our own bodies! Let's do this!
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I started in January at almost 240 lbs and have lost 56 lbs so far. It can be done.
  • knolan147
    knolan147 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am right where you are. Feel free to add me. Walking and helpful motivation are huge! :)
  • ashleeeeanne
    Options
    Just added you all :)
  • mamelby9
    mamelby9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! I'd love to join you all in supporting each other in our journeys! I'm down 74 pounds right now, but still have a ways to go.
  • so583
    so583 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey Ya'll. My name is Ashlee and I am a 25 year old female. Just looking for friends for motivation and support with similar goals or have taken the same journey that I am beginning. I have 100+ pounds to lose and I don't have much support at home. Anyone in this with me?
    Hi :) My final goal is to loose around 100 pounds and keep it off. I am 20 and I am at the beginning of my jouney. I'm happy to go through this journey together, if you want.
  • jacbianc5290
    jacbianc5290 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Pomodori
    Pomodori Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, me too!
    I'm looking to lose 80 pounds, perhaps 100 pounds, but it sounds so scary when I say that :-/

I'm 46 pounds down so far, onwards and downwards! :-D
  • divinabrown447
    divinabrown447 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm here well being from the Caribbean it's especially hard to drop weight. I just started and it's already a real struggle. Support is a good thing
  • jerzak_c
    jerzak_c Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you. Lack of support can be a very difficult obstacle especially when delicious, fattening food is all around us. I'm just beginning (again!!) but my mindset is "one pound at at time". One meal at a time. We are going to make poor decisions and eat badly but as long as we own that and vow to make better decisions going forward then success will come. This weight wasn't put on in a day or a week or even a month so it's not going to come off that fast either. Stay the course and fight for yourself!!

• ElbowCoude
    ElbowCoude Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you, I'm 84+ lbs into my over 100lb goal