What are your favorite teas?

Options

Replies

• anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    I'm missing out! I live in fairbanks, Alaska. We don't have any specialty tea stores, but we do have a co-op and a health food store. I'll check out their loose leaf varieties! Thanks for the inspiration, everyone!

Stash and Teavana have online ordering and they usually have several days with free shipping promos around the holidays!

• Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride is rocking my world right now with a bit of stevia and almond milk. Otherwise anything by Bigelow Teas
  • Nimue108
    Nimue108 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I like Bigelow Constant Comment. It is a black tea with orange spices.
  • IriaSparcast
    IriaSparcast Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just tried Twinning's Irish Breakfast for the first time, and i much prefer it to their English Breakfast tea. Also a big fan of Earl Grey (but not Lady Grey - too floral)
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Kullerva wrote: »
    I love Stash teas
    Black Chai Spice

How could I forget this one????? I need to go out and get it. Pronto!!!!!

• 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Twinings Earl Grey. Fell in love with it in England a few years back and nothing else really does it for me tea-wise.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Just about anything by Harney and Sons. I'm perpetually in love with Hot Cinnamon Spice, Soho, Tower of London, Dragon Pearl Jasmine, Cranberry Autumn, and Blueberry Green. Twinnings Irish Breakfast is my morning cuppa. Bigelow Orange Spice is usually my before-bed tea, although a little Harney Mint is good too.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of iced tea. Celestial seasonings peach tea is my fave.
  • YeaYeaPueblo
    YeaYeaPueblo Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ki4eld wrote: »
    Just about anything by Harney and Sons. I'm perpetually in love with Hot Cinnamon Spice, Soho, Tower of London, Dragon Pearl Jasmine, Cranberry Autumn, and Blueberry Green. Twinnings Irish Breakfast is my morning cuppa. Bigelow Orange Spice is usually my before-bed tea, although a little Harney Mint is good too.

Hot cinnamon spice sounds amazing! I'm adding that to my list!
  • YeaYeaPueblo
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride is rocking my world right now with a bit of stevia and almond milk. Otherwise anything by Bigelow Teas

Yum! That sounds like an awesome treat!
  • YeaYeaPueblo
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    I'm missing out! I live in fairbanks, Alaska. We don't have any specialty tea stores, but we do have a co-op and a health food store. I'll check out their loose leaf varieties! Thanks for the inspiration, everyone!

Stash and Teavana have online ordering and they usually have several days with free shipping promos around the holidays!

Oh! Thanks for the heads up! I'll browse today. I'll check out Amazon, too. Gotta love Amazon prime!

• cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    PG Tips.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Actually I almost forgot, there's a tea that I make myself that I love: grated ginger root, the juice of half a lemon, and about 2 tablespoons of honey. I steep it in a Thermos and pour off a cup at a time, then microwave to get it piping hot. Mmmmmmm...
  • JShailen
    JShailen Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm in a tea rut! I drink yogi blueberry green tea, and Yerba mate. I'm interested in some other varieties, but hate buying a new box to end up disliking it (looking at you, chamomile). Tell me your go-to(s)!

I love jasmine green tea. So far I've loved every brand I've tried so I just buy whatever is on sale. Otherwise normal green, earl grey, lady grey (twinnings is best for this), and ceylon <3
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I like Celestial Seasons Zinger collection for a pick me up or for a warm up Bengal Spice is good.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Earl grey is my standard cup, but I enjoy most teas!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    13bbird13 wrote: »
    Twinings Earl Grey. Fell in love with it in England a few years back and nothing else really does it for me tea-wise.

Twinings Earl Grey is how I start my day. I buy it by the case from Amazon. Then I move on to some sort of green or white tea.

hdvcd87m81kb.jpg
    tea.JPG 234.1K
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    Aine8046 wrote: »
    Loose green and white teas. Brew them properly!

Yup, I like an electric water kettle for this. I heat the water at the lowest setting and steep for exactly three minutes for most green or white teas, two minutes for the St. Dalfour mango.
  • YeaYeaPueblo
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    13bbird13 wrote: »

Twinings Earl Grey is how I start my day. I buy it by the case from Amazon. Then I move on to some sort of green or white tea.

hdvcd87m81kb.jpg

Woah! Your tea stash is amazing! I might have to try out earl grey in the mornings. I kicked my coffee habit because I use way too much creamer, now I'm starting to feel the itch for a little caffeine in the mornings. Especially with two toddlers running the house.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    My favorite tea is Chrysanthemum. I get it from a little imported tea shop in my neighborhood. I also like Rooibos, white teas and Chamomile. A friend of mine grows her own chamomile and dries it. I have gotten tea from her a few times.