What are your favorite teas?

Options

Replies

• PhoenyxRose
    PhoenyxRose Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Barry's gold blend black tea with milk and sugar and teavana's fruity green teas and white teas and herbal teas and basically anything teavana. Black tea with pomegranate is really good, so is Twining's Prince of Wales and Winter Spice teas (black tea and apple spiced chamomile respectively).
  • 97point8
    97point8 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Masala! I've recently been to Africa and fell in love with it! I bought so much back in my suitcase! :D
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Earl Grey for hot tea, green tea for iced.
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice. I love it so much I buy it in boxes of 100 bags on Amazon a few times a year!
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Tesco does a Vanilla Chai that's really good with almond milk...
  • JShailen
    JShailen Posts: 184 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    The salted caramel green tea from twinings is divine! It was on offer today at the co-op. Usually a bit too pricey to justify but I got 2 boxes today (40 tea bags) for £4. Still pricey but it's a nice treat.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice. It is amazing and naturally sweet. The "better" more high quality version I find very similar is Harney and Sons-Hot Cinnamon Sunset. It is caffeinated though and expensive for how much I like to drink tea.

Bengal Spice has been my fav for several years.I have a cabinet holding 5-6 diff kinds I tried....once. None measure up to my fav.I don't like lemon in tea,as lemon is all I can taste. :s Seems we all have diffent taste buds... :)
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    There's a local coffee shop here just a few blocks from me that has an entire wall of loose-leaf tea. I could spend forever in there! I love to try all the different blends and flavors. The loose leaf steeped in the little tea ball (or whatever it's officially called) is the best, IMHO.

I also like Celestial Seasonings cinnamon spice and Twinings Lemon & Ginger. The cinnamon spice tea with a bit of spiced rum is a great holiday cocktail.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed Twinings Lemon & Ginger in my local store; I'll have to watch for it. Sounds delish!

"Tea ball" is what I've always called it, but I've also heard "infuser".
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    13bbird13 wrote: »
    I haven't noticed Twinings Lemon & Ginger in my local store; I'll have to watch for it. Sounds delish!

"Tea ball" is what I've always called it, but I've also heard "infuser".

YES! Thank you. Sorry, it's Friday afternoon and my brain is already on weekend mode. I like to add a slice or 2 of fresh ginger to the ginger / lemon tea. Tangy and soothes the stomach.
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    During the winter I love mint teas
    Jasmine lose tea is my go-to tea of choice
    In the morning I like an orange pekoe

I nice pu'erh tea is also great before bed, while I was in China a family gifted me some aged pu-erh and I like to drink it on special occasions, it's my favourite (besides the jasmine I brought back :P)
  • cassandranken
    cassandranken Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Lipton mint! so good. Also any Chai ever.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Peppermint, decaf Chai, ginger
  • YeaYeaPueblo
    YeaYeaPueblo Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Went to the store today and bought celestial seasonings Bengal spice, and sugar cookie sleigh ride. I also got yogi bedtime tea (it's chamomile, ugh, but im gonna learn to love it) and yogi chai rooibos.

Bengal spice + unsweetened vanilla almond milk is awesome!!

I have more on my to-try list, but the options were limited at the co-op. I'll check out other stores soon.
  • MathildaZ
    MathildaZ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    right now ,, lipton strawberry cupcake tea *-* (green tea)
  • Karstey050
    Karstey050 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love Lemon Ginger herb tea.
  • TxLisa251
    TxLisa251 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Green tea with lemon during the day and chamomile before bed. I really love coffee but my hazelnut cream is so many calories. I still have 1 coffee first thing in the morning. I just love it too much to give up. :)
  • YeaYeaPueblo
    YeaYeaPueblo Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    There's a local coffee shop here just a few blocks from me that has an entire wall of loose-leaf tea. I could spend forever in there! I love to try all the different blends and flavors. The loose leaf steeped in the little tea ball (or whatever it's officially called) is the best, IMHO.

I also like Celestial Seasonings cinnamon spice and Twinings Lemon & Ginger. The cinnamon spice tea with a bit of spiced rum is a great holiday cocktail.

Ohh! I like where your mind is. I'm wondering if the cinnamon spiced tea would make a good hot toddy. Too much kick paired with whisky, probably. But your cinnamon tea + spiced rum idea sounds awesome! I might have to try it after a day of cross country skiing tomorrow.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    From David's Tea:
    Chocolate Macaroon
    Creme Caramel Rooibos
    Banana Nut Bread
    Alpine Punch

https://www.davidstea.com
  • pichu318
    pichu318 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I drink green tea, chai tea, apple cinnamon tea, or sleepy time tea. Sleepy time is just a spearmint tea. Chai with milk and sugar, apple cinnamon with sugar, and green and sleepy time black.