Running ladies, fashion help!

Options
I've been a runner for over 10 years, on and off, but in the last two, I've gotten more serious.

I usually run in athletic shorts; they're pretty loose. Recently, I bought some tights to run in, and while they're light and comfy, I am having an issue with my unmentionables. Namely, horrible lines, since the material of the pants is so thin.

I'm looking to know what others wear under very thin running leggings so you aren't giving the other people at the gym or outside a show.

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    A thong. But that's under everything, not just my leggings.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Either nothing or, on the rare occasion, Under Armour Pure Stretch Sheer Cheeky. I prefer nothing, but I also don't wear super sheer leggings so it's kind of a non issue.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Under Armour Pure Stretch Thong.

I've tried other options, but this does best for me for preventing panty lines and camel toe. I've tried the Cheeky that @_dracarys_ mentioned, because I don't usually like thongs, but...well, suffice to say it very quickly turned into a thong, too. However, the actual thong version is surprisingly (to me) comfortable.
  • ew_david
    Options
    Under Armour Pure Stretch Thong.

I've tried other options, but this does best for me for preventing panty lines and camel toe. I've tried the Cheeky that @_dracarys_ mentioned, because I don't usually like thongs, but...well, suffice to say it very quickly turned into a thong, too. However, the actual thong version is surprisingly (to me) comfortable.

The Pure Stretch Cheeky or the Pure Stretch SHEER Cheeky? They fit very differently. I couldn't wear the PS Cheeky; it fit so awkward and did totally turn into a thong almost immediately! I threw them out after one wear. The Sheer Cheeky though, it's like they're not even there.
  • jdr0p_
    jdr0p_ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Seems like Under Armour is the way to go. Some quick research says it's OSFA?
  • ew_david
    Options
    jdr0p_ wrote: »
    Seems like Under Armour is the way to go. Some quick research says it's OSFA?

Yes. Not sure what your normal size is, but I'm a member of the Big Booty Club and they work for me.
  • jdr0p_
    jdr0p_ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm usually XS to S...wonder if these will fit.
  • WMLizard
    WMLizard Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just don't worry about whether my panty lines are showing. It's not like seeing the seam of underwear is showing anything "unmentionable." I'm not comfortable in thongs, and the Under Armour didn't fit me right (on the bigger side here, and they were too tight).
  • Aed0416
    Aed0416 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I run first thing in the morning so whatever I have on I go with. I run enough I'm proud of my butt and I'm fast enough I doubt it's enough time to discern panty lines. Race day in another story though.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I hate thongs. I wear a tank long enough to cover my rear. I'm more self-conscious about my chub rub than my panty line.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I don't really care but I've got some boyshorts that work. and most sports lines have under things. I've heard runderpants are good too