Adjusted Original Weight

Options
I used to use My Fitness Pal Years ago and just recently started again. When I started it I put my weight as 135, which was a guess because I didn't have an actual scale. Turns out I'm actually 137. I know it's not a huge difference, but I know to get better results and have it actually show on my bar that I lost weight (1 lb so far) I need to fix my original yet I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do so. Anyone else have this problem before? Please help.

Also, I hate chicken but I know it's a key part in a healthy diet, so if anyone has really good simple chicken recipes it'd be greatly appreciated! :)

Replies

• mcconnelllkelly
    mcconnelllkelly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Of Course right after I submit this and 2 days of searching I found it. But still accepting chicken recipes! ha
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    What sorts of things do you like? You can make a bed of wilted spinach, and baked a chicken breast and drizzle balsamic vinegar on it. You can braise chicken, you can make chicken sausage, chicken tacos, pan seared chicken breast, let's see there are so many things you can do with chicken.
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    nevermind!
  • bdfarrall
    bdfarrall Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me how you did it because I have the same issue? I started years ago when my weight was lower. I needed to raise it when I started back a couple of weeks ago but I can't figure it out.
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    If you're on the website, go to your homepage, then check-in, then the underlined words, "edit previous entries"

If you don't like chicken, you could eat
    Protein drinks
    fish
    beef
    tofu
    nuts
    black beans

You don't have to eat chicken if you don't like it!
    But a favorite quick chicken recipe is simply the frozen chicken breast tenders in a pan with coconut oil and basic seasoning, fry on both sides until browned.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    If you don't like it don't eat it, that isn't what constitutes a healthy diet, it is everything at a balance :)
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    bdfarrall wrote: »
    Can you tell me how you did it because I have the same issue? I started years ago when my weight was lower. I needed to raise it when I started back a couple of weeks ago but I can't figure it out.

Please see this article, and search for other helpful articles, on the MFP Help pages...

myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/237365-my-profile-ticker-or-weight-loss-graph-is-not-reflecting-my-actual-weight-loss-

You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight or edit previous entries. On your mobile device, you can use the Web browser and request to load the desktop site.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.

a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or

b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.

c. If you want to keep all of your historical data, Add New Entry at least one day older than the oldest date/weight.
  • bdfarrall
    bdfarrall Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the helpful information. I was able to fix it and figure out some other things as well.
  • ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I put sriracha on my chicken.....in fact sriracha is delicious on most everything....lol. I do chicken and parmesan.....chicken and sriracha, chicken with italian dressing..... :)
    all are delicious.

The easiest I have, is you get a bag of the cheap "leg quarters" from the store, and you preheat the oven to 400 degrees....while it's pre heating go ahead and wash some russet potatoes....get out a baking pan (I like to use a glass pyrex and lay the chicken quarters in that pyrex so they don't totally overlap....it's okay if they do a little though. Then you grab a bottle of italian dressing and pour 3 quarters of the bottle over the chicken. Bake for 1 hour :) Comes out delicious.