I joined on Tuesday and LOVE this site!

Options
I can't beleive how easy this site has made things for me!!!! I do wonder how often you guys weight in. I try not to wweigh myself everyday becuase that is obsesive but I have already dropped several lbs in just a few days. I figured it would be quick at 1st and then start slowing down...that is why I don't want to look every day but how often is reasonable. Also, how do you add your ticker to your messages. The ticker is really cool!

Yikes!

Replies

• yikes
    yikes Posts: 7
    Options
    I can't beleive how easy this site has made things for me!!!! I do wonder how often you guys weight in. I try not to wweigh myself everyday becuase that is obsesive but I have already dropped several lbs in just a few days. I figured it would be quick at 1st and then start slowing down...that is why I don't want to look every day but how often is reasonable. Also, how do you add your ticker to your messages. The ticker is really cool!

Yikes!
  • amccarville
    Options
    i love the site as well. I weight in every Monday but have caught myself cking it half way through the week:ohwell:

this is bad but as far as the ticker goes.......cant help ya...it took me forever to get my to show up and i have no idea how i did it....:blushing:
  • jWhit
    jWhit Posts: 15
    Options
    If you go to "tools," you can make a little ticker that slides across the screen for every pound you lose. You can even put your picture on it. If you add it to your signature line, it will come up everytime you post something. If you want to do that, first make your ticker by going to "Tools." It will give you the option of using a pre-made one or uploading your own photo.

When you get done, it will give you a paragraph box with a bunch of mumbo jumbo in it. You copy that (control/c) and then go to "my profile." Then go to "settings." Then click on "change forum signature" and past (control/v) the mumbo jumbo paragraph in there. Voila.
  • yikes
    Options
    Ok, thanks!!!!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    welcome! You'll love it here :smile:

ticker: go to tools, select the ticker option, design your ticker then highlight and copy the code. In settings you can edit your signature and you can paste the code for the ticker there :wink:
  • mommy_of_3_boys
    Options
    I joined last Friday & I love it too! It makes things SOO easy! I've lost 6 lbs this week! I've weighed myself 3 times this week. I'll prob start slowing down but I was just excited! lol
  • yikes
    Options
    Ok, I will see if this works! Thanks for your help....all of you!