Ate a Mcmuffin meal, can't live with myself

Options

Replies

• mandapanda240
    mandapanda240 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Id go back and be late for work... but that's just me...
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options

Only started my new job two weeks ago, not sure If it's worth it just yet haha
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    roblloyd89 wrote: »

Only started my new job two weeks ago, not sure If it's worth it just yet haha

Yes, you might want to establish good work ethic before showing up late over a hash brown. Although it's better than the lady who showed up late because she was playing candy crush
  • dagost17
    dagost17 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've never had an Egg McMuffin. Am I missing out? :'(

Not at all. In my 30 years of existence, I had my first one (well two) just a few months ago because I had a coupon. YUCK. And I LOVE breakfast foods!! What a waste of calories :0( Bacon, egg, and cheese bagel for the win!!!
  • dagost17
    dagost17 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I'm sorry about your hashbrown!! That's the best part. I LOOOOOOVE Hasbrowns!! I could eat them all day. Mcdonald's has rarely ever gotten my order right :0(
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Na hun, you're only missing out on a massive mistake.
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    They are pretty tasty when they aren't burnt. The calorie count isn't too bad, and the macros are fine (depending on your goals), but they don't keep me feeling full for long. I wouldn't say they taste like regret or anything.

If I ever get anything from McDonald's, I only get the Filet-o-Fish. It's nothing special but I don't think I could switch. I only go about once a year though...

I had one a couple months ago and yes it was delicious but it felt like I hadn't eaten anything and I was still as hungry. Considering the calories, no more of those for me... if I'm going to have 400 'empty' calories, I'd rather have ice cream or chocolate..
  • robs_ready
    Options
    dagost17 wrote: »

Not at all. In my 30 years of existence, I had my first one (well two) just a few months ago because I had a coupon. YUCK. And I LOVE breakfast foods!! What a waste of calories :0( Bacon, egg, and cheese bagel for the win!!!

Will you marry me
  • pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Empty mcdonalds. ...a simple order of big Mac and fries...gets home no fries....seriously.
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I would drive back for the hashbrown...they can keep the sandwich.
  • robs_ready
    Options

You'd drive back for a bit of cardboard?
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

Yup
  • alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Bleurgh

What? You haven't got a greasy spoon that does a real hash brown rather than that cardboard version?

*BK all the way:

YES.
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options

They are pretty tasty when they aren't burnt. The calorie count isn't too bad, and the macros are fine (depending on your goals), but they don't keep me feeling full for long. I wouldn't say they taste like regret or anything.

Don't you find they bubble your gut though?

Bubble your gut! Haha love that phrase! But yeah +1 here. Can't handle the milkshake either.
  • alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    007Aggie wrote: »
    One time I ordered a mc double and they forgot the meat. How do you not notice that you just made a cheese sandwich?

I ordered a sausage mcmuffin no cheese and got...a plain english muffin.

Lmao..this has happened to my mother before, only with a hamburger.
  • robs_ready
    Options

Yup

I dont know what to say...
  • robs_ready
    Options
    Zoggo1991 wrote: »

Bubble your gut! Haha love that phrase! But yeah +1 here. Can't handle the milkshake either.

I used to like the milkshakes, but then I took an arrow to the knee :(
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Is there good Brit pub food? Or does it just seem like it's good at the time? It's been a long time since I've been over there, but I really don't remember the pub food. Which should tell you that I at least had a good time (I assume).
    I have the video. <nods>

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Zoggo1991 wrote: »

I used to like the milkshakes, but then I took an arrow to the knee :(

sFlUp.jpg
    Is there good Brit pub food? Or does it just seem like it's good at the time? It's been a long time since I've been over there, but I really don't remember the pub food. Which should tell you that I at least had a good time (I assume).
    I have the video. <nods>

@snickerscharlie
    LOL. I had to think for a second and realized this couldn't be true. No video back in those days! You might have pictures, but you need to find a place that will develop the film :laugh:
  • LeWahnderful
    LeWahnderful Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This is why you check the bag before pulling off, never fails !
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    This is why you check the bag before pulling off, never fails !

Yep! Maccas have probably made billions out of people in too much of a hurry to eat to check the bag before leaving the drive-through.

Mmmm, damn I feel like a Filet of Fish. Wish I hadn't already nearly finished cooking dinner. :(