Any other brides out there?

I am a bride to be looking to slim down for my wedding. Would love to add other brides (or grooms!) for motivation and support!

Replies

• hmoss619
    hmoss619 Posts: 49 Member
    I'm getting married in April, would like to be down at least 20 pounds by then. Good luck! We can do it!
  • russ292
    russ292 Posts: 1 Member
    Wedding in June- I'm in the same boat!!
  • Twinklewood
    Twinklewood Posts: 47 Member
    Wedding in August!
  • 97point8
    97point8 Posts: 9 Member
    Wedding in October, and I'm hoping to lose about 20kg by then!
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    I have a while yet, getting married April 2016 in Jamaica. Needless to say I want to be "beach ready". feel free to add me :)
  • TalaNrys
    TalaNrys Posts: 28 Member
    August 6th! I'm trying to kick some *kitten* and get my weight down before then. Feel free to add me too :)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Wedding in early june
  • samlovesthesnow
    samlovesthesnow Posts: 173 Member
    Yes! February 2016 do have to stay on track over Christmas! Anyone can add me!
  • purpledoll173
    purpledoll173 Posts: 34 Member
    Getting married in May. Just don't want my fiance to feel like he's a ship sailing towards a huge iceberg as I walk down the aisle.
  • Shandyism
    Shandyism Posts: 15 Member
    I'm getting married in July! I just bought my dress. Will want to lose 15 pounds by then. I used MFP to lose about 20 pounds previously, so I know I can do it, but I've since gained some back. Would love to have a group of other brides to share motivation with! Add me?! =)
  • vannes1823
    vannes1823 Posts: 1 Member
    Getting married in May! Fitness is my goal, and 20 lbs should hopefully be the byproduct. I've already lost 35 lbs, but I'm having trouble staying motivated to keep going! Fellow brides, unite!