Newbie!!!

Options
Jen2164
Jen2164 Posts: 5 Member
Hi im new to all this, not sure how to use msg board and blogs and would love some advice please :happy:

Replies

• sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    welcome....... I just started clicking and reading...
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We are all friendly and helpful here. Thanks for posting!
    Community:
    You will definitely receive a hand from the amount of friends you have. Support goes a long way here at MFP (MyFitnessPal). Don't be shy in sending friend requests.
    Message Boards:
    There are a ton of categories. Everyone has their favorite. Mine is Nutrition and Food :) Peruse and browse everyone's topics. Express yourself and post like crazy! The more you learn, the more fun it is here.. and the more opportunities to make more friends. Did I mention friends are, like, the most important part of MFP? :)
    Blogs:
    MFP gives you a blog to write in. This is for ranting, raving, asking questions, speaking your mind and just about anything you can type. Have fun with this one! Reading featured blog posts is my favorite thing to do.
    Homepage:
    The more friends you have, the more updates you can see on your homepage from those friends. Comment and support each other! Feel free to post updates yourself. MFP will automatically post some things, like exercise/calories burned and so forth.
    If you have any other questions don't hesitate! I'll send a friend request your way :)
  • Liz915
    Liz915 Posts: 123
    Options
    Hi there! I am new too, so can't offer much help. I have to look over the FAQ for the site still from time to time. lol

Welcome and good luck!
  • Anita0769
    Anita0769 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    yeah hi im new to this aswell just today so not sure what im doing either. Have joined in on some chat but thats abo:blushing: ut it.
  • dispatcher69
    dispatcher69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
    Not sure how all this works either but like I read, just start clicking & reading it hopefully won't hurt anything..lol :laugh:

I am looking for females that live in Volusia County (Deland, Fl) area. anyone live in the area? Would like a gym buddy to work out with.

Good luck to all....keep smiling, keep strength & keep pushing it will all work out & you will be smoking in the end.!!! :smile:
  • Anita0769
    Options
    yeah hi im new to this aswell just today so not sure what im doing either. Have joined in on some chat but thats abo:blushing: ut it.
  • Jen2164
    Options
    thank you for your post, ive taken your advice and now happily clicking away :)
  • Jen2164
    Options
    thank you for your post, ive taken your advice and now happily clicking away :)
  • Anita0769
    Options
    Im an oldie to this but have failed in the past but I am determind this time and have the right PMA to do so along with my online buddies for encouragement lets do it.