Fitbit sales.

Options
Hi!

I'm looking to change my Fitbit flex for a Fitbit charge HR. I was wondering if anyone knew if the Fitbit HR ever goes on sale. Is it worth it to wait until after Christmas?

Thanks!

Replies

• questionfear
    questionfear Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Charge and Charge HR were on super-sale at Target on Black Friday, and my guess is that the usual suspects (Amazon, Best Buy, Target) will run some more sales in the runup to Christmas. Keep your eyes peeled, and you'll hopefully get lucky.

We got my wife a Charge on Black Friday for $90, so they do go on sale sometimes.
  • nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I'd keep an eye out for new years resolution sales as we get closer to Christmas and the week following.
  • mianly
    mianly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in Canada. Here the charger cost 179.95 before taxes! I'll wait. All of the other ones are in sales right now, except for the charger HR.
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    mianly wrote: »
    I'm in Canada. Here the charger cost 179.95 before taxes! I'll wait. All of the other ones are in sales right now, except for the charger HR.

A friend of mine got the Charge HR on Black Friday in Canada for 149.99, I think at Best Buy. They may go on sale again before Christmas, and likely on Boxing Day again.
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm in Canada and I saw the Charge for cheaper than usual at Costco the other day.. can't remember the exact price but it was definitely less than $179.
  • wallingf
    wallingf Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Most of the sales in this area were for $149....but I did find one on Amazon for $119. It was only the plum one though....
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I bought my Charge HR on eBay for 78 dollars brand new and it works perfect. Check eBay!