Sweets/ drinks recommend

Options
2»

Replies

• 007Aggie
    007Aggie Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I eat tootsie rolls. They are like 10-11 calories each.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    I drink craft beer and vodka. Drank it before I lost weight and haven't stopped. I'm still not convinced calories are 1:1 in alcohol.

I'm intrigued. What do you mean by this?

I'll give it a shot. @Hornsby is suggesting that the calories available in alcohol cannot all be metabolised for use. I wouldn't test this if I were you.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered strawberries
  • nise82
    nise82 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    007Aggie wrote: »
    I eat tootsie rolls. They are like 10-11 calories each.

• nise82
    nise82 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • ActionAnnieJXN
    ActionAnnieJXN Posts: 116 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Desserts: Light ice cream in a cone (the cones have very few calories, it takes longer to eat, and is more filling). Angel food cake with whipped cream and fruit. Skinny cow ice cream bars and sandwiches. Apples baked with Splenda and cinnamon with a scoop of light vanilla ice cream. Frozen Weight Watchers desserts. Sugar free chocolate cake (from a s.f. mix by Pillsbury) topped with sugar free chocolate pudding.
    For cocktails: sugar free sour mix, diet Sprite and vodka. Coffee or sugar free hot choc with a splash of Bailey's.
  • toe1226
    toe1226 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    sweets: sweet potato and almond butter. And also, single serve lindt truffles (sometimes the best replacement for chocolate, is just eating the chocolate - i put them in the freezer and can only have one!)

Alcohol...ugh I love all the alcoholz. Beer: I either do Coors Light if I want volume, or 2 IPA's (what I really love!) - whiskey on the rocks, vodka soda with lime, or 2 glasses of wine...there are lots of ways to do it!
  • Dreysander
    Dreysander Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Sweets: Quest bars. I get my "daily sweet" by having a Quest bar with my lunch. Totally satisfying and I don't crave sweets anymore.

Other than that, if you want a cookie have one. Just have one, not seven and work it into your macro targets.
  • Jiveli85
    Jiveli85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yasso frozen yogurt bars. Only 80 calories and they are a decent size.
  • Dreysander
    Dreysander Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Husband likes Outshine frozen yogurt bars, similar to above.

I like Dannon Lite and Fit Greek yogurt. 80 cal, 0 fat, 8 - 9 carb and lots of nice flavors.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    I like prosecco - about 500 calories per bottle.

I like a lady that thinks in terms of the entire bottle... ;)

OP I do wine usually - 1-2 glasses is less than 250 cals and pretty easy to fit into my day.

Ha! Super easy to count - no measuring required ;)