MAJOR QUESTION....(30 Day Shred)

Options
OK!!!!! So, for those of you who are posting pics and NSV of your success on 30 Shred, are you only doing the shred as instructed? 1 time a day for the 28 min.? Or are you combining it with other fitness?

Replies

• Brooke1542
    Brooke1542 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just started it last week, but I'm doing other exercise also. I usually do another 30-60 minutes of cardio. From the couple people that I've talked to about it they also were doing some extra exercise.
  • moneysam
    moneysam Posts: 11
    Options
    Ladies...What is a 30 day shred?
  • AnnThereseRN
    AnnThereseRN Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I did it back in January and did not do any other exercise. I felt good and I saw results, but probably not as dramatic as I would have if I threw in some running too.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    i think u need to do a bit more cardio to see results. i find on its own you dont burn that many calories, but most people combine it with running or some other form of cardio.
  • supermom1114
    supermom1114 Posts: 577
    Options
    When I first used it it was the only thing I used, combined with a healthy balanced diet. I got good results, a pound and a half to three pounds a week. It was all I had time for since my 3 month old son was still taking relatively short naps. I'd do the 30 min workout, shower, and relax just a bit before he woke up again. But after a while I was able to add in other things like running and eventually switched it up with her dvd burn fat boost metabolism and yoga meltdown plus my own pilates routines
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    i do running and walking as well
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump !! other than 30day shred i also do 20 minutes on treadmill, 15 min bike