"Game of Thrones" fans

Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
Just saw the trailer for the movie, I can't wait to see this!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ixEWrTLiZg :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    It's a series! I watch it religiously and love it except for the fact that there is so much going on that sometimes not enough movement in the story happens for my liking.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I love this show. I've been talking about it all day. I also reading the books. :happy:
  • CatchThatKitten
    Options
    They're actually BOOKS and a series :-) ! The books are by George R.R. Martin and they are FABULOUS!!
  • krlaws2
    krlaws2 Posts: 47
    Options
    I LOVE this show! It's my husband and I's Sunday date to watch it together. I haven't read the books yet. I'm kind of holding off so I can enjoy the show. Reading the books makes me overly critical of shows they are based on, i.e. True Blood, and I am enjoying the show so much - I don't want to mess it up. I'm sure the books are great though.

I love Sean Bean. I can't believe he's gone! :sad:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    The books are awesome, but I had no idea it was a series. I...must...own....it...... :love: :drinker:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I am so hooked! Where to begin?!

I haven't read the books yet, my husband has though so I try to pry him for info.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    It is soo good! Last episode is next Sunday. I'm about to start reading Clash of Kings.