What part of your body are you enjoying seeing change?

Options

Replies

• MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Shins! Definitely the shins for me too :-D

What is this weird obsession I've developed with my lower legs! :-D
  • safarigirlelka
    safarigirlelka Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My face. Saw a before pic of myself (there are not many as I hid away from cameras back then) and my face was so puffy!
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm really loving watching my muffin top recede. I was a big doughy cake before and now I've slimmed down to a pancake.
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am still a good 45 lbs away from goal and have lost 30, in the last 10 lbs (this is embarrassing ) the upper roll of my "B" belly is noticeably softer and smaller. It's lovely to see.
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My stomach and butt! hehehe :)
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am still a good 45 lbs away from goal and have lost 30, in the last 10 lbs (this is embarrassing ) the upper roll of my "B" belly is noticeably softer and smaller. It's lovely to see.

I still have a loong ways to go to my goal, but I have that embarrassing B belly too and know exactly what you mean. I am truly enjoying seeing my upper abdomen get smaller. I've only lost 16 pounds so far, I got measured today and already lost 6 inches off my stomach. DANG! Can wait to lose 16 more and get measured again. :)
  • Bud_
    Bud_ Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    an odd one but i'm really impressed by my forearms right now

ditto
  • holla18
    holla18 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Today I found out I have muscles in my arms ! ( or maybe they were always there just hidden under layers of fat)
  • orange_hoodie
    orange_hoodie Posts: 65 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Any muscles! My legs are strong and I love the definition coming out. My upper body has always been very weak, so seeing those little muscles take shape is disproportionately exciting. If...no, when my abs start to show I'll completely flip out.
  • Ponkeen
    Ponkeen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My thighs. I've always, always had big, thick, muscular thighs (and they still are), but now the fat is shrinking away to show a pretty shapely (not just bulgey or chubby) leg underneath.
  • patty_36_2
    patty_36_2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    squeeeyk wrote: »
    My mind. All the other physical stuff is awesome too, but my mind is really what's making me capable of all of this change...and I'm loving how it's beginning to shape into something different.

Yep. My mind has changed a lot.. Realizing I'm stronger than I thought, can't wait for the end of the tone up period.. Lol this I find is the hard part....
  • Vixyb_
    Vixyb_ Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Stomach and my bum doesn't wobble anymore lol x
  • the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My shoulders! My arms have lots of loose skin, and my pear shaped self doesn't have great looking legs, but my shoulders are on point.
  • MarisolSol76
    MarisolSol76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Please ask me this question...in 60 days. :)
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I can feel my collar bones, the bones in my wrists stick out, and the bones in my knees make sleeping on my side more uncomfortable. I can't wear my wedding ring anymore either it slides right off!
  • slinke2014
    slinke2014 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    my legs!! The squatting and deadlifting in a deficit is paying off and they are becoming actual leg shaped instead of tree trunks!!!
  • patesq
    patesq Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    an odd one but i'm really impressed by my forearms right now

Me too. I've never done anything to work out my forearms until recently when my husband showed me a few exercises. After just a couple of weeks, I noticed some real definition in my forearms, something I had never seen before. Definitely going to keep working on those.

• Jkowals123
    Jkowals123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    How many pounds lost before you see results in legs??
  • legs180
    legs180 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    My butt! After being the skinny girl my whole life it's nice to finally be getting a bit of a backside lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!