Hello from Florida!

Options
Hi everyone!

I have been active on another fitness site for the past year or so, but decided to change to one that suits my current goals, so here I am! I'm a 30 year old Realtor, and I live on the beach in Florida. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people/accountability friends, and can't wait to keep up this journey!

Replies

• joquendo79
    joquendo79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I've been on this site for some time now, just not very active until recent. Started wanted to lose weight seriously so I started using this app to track certain goals of mines. Hopefully you find it as enjoyable as I have!
  • ShesFromFlorida
    ShesFromFlorida Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am enjoying it so far!
  • perrykhangura
    perrykhangura Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome:)
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Hi there Miss Florida - Lake Wales here - in the boonies Florida - Eastcoast Jim
  • LJ2927
    LJ2927 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm LJ and I'm jealous of your Florida living! Lol! I just moved from Miami to DC in August and I miss it! Well good luck with all of your fitness goals! We are all on the same journey here so let's keep each other encouraged!!
  • heartopena
    heartopena Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new here too. Been using this app. For a few weeks and really like it! I workout daily and eat clean too. I log daily so Feel free to add me if you want to share goals and help motivate each other. MJ
  • KP_Harper
    KP_Harper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello here from laleland (hick town in florida) I hope were all successful in meeting our goals, I'm new to this app as well.
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Hi! Beach dweller here, too.
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this app. Lots of great supporters on here. Good luck on your journey!