small steps but noticable

Options
ok so I have only been at this a week now,,,,and just reducing calories,,have not yet gotten to work out,,BUT I sure as heck am going to
BUT
already
there seems less of me
I am BIG girl,,,small,,,well ok short like 5 feet tall BUT i weigh
YIKES 250
so any weight gain or loss is gonna show up
and there is less tummmy

yay!!!!!!!!
plus i am less irritable,,,and i am walking easier without getting winded
so so so happy
cant wait till Monday to weigh in

Replies

• wannabeeskinny
    Options
    ok so I have only been at this a week now,,,,and just reducing calories,,have not yet gotten to work out,,BUT I sure as heck am going to
    BUT
    already
    there seems less of me
    I am BIG girl,,,small,,,well ok short like 5 feet tall BUT i weigh
    YIKES 250
    so any weight gain or loss is gonna show up
    and there is less tummmy

yay!!!!!!!!
    plus i am less irritable,,,and i am walking easier without getting winded
    so so so happy
    cant wait till Monday to weigh in
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your first week of success. This is my 2nd week and I feel like this site has been just what I needed. The first week I didn't work out at all just worked on my food intake and then slowly started to incoporate working out into the mix. I just got back from a 40 minute work out and feel amazing, was suprised how far I could bring myself in my 1st week of working out... don't try to overdo it.. just be happy with ANY progress or improvements you make!

I, too, and only 5 feet tall and can understand where you are coming from in that aspect, WE can do this.... keep up the great work and good luck!!

:drinker:
  • wannabeeskinny
    Options
    yay
    a fellow shorty,,,,lol
    we neeed our own club,,,lol
    i feel better.i know i sound corny,,but who cares
    congrats to you for making two weeks
    i am just now learning to eat alll over again,.....this weekend starts my work out sessions
  • siriusciel
    Options
    We should start a club.. hehehhehe.. I know being only 5 feet tall has made it very easy for me to add on weight and have it go directly to my stomach, hips and butt :grumble: .... but this is a lifestyle change and even us shorties can get to our goals... GOOD LUCK!!!
  • wannabeeskinny
    Options
    best of luck to you
    I have 150 pounds to lose
    it seems like it will take forever
    but one day
    yeah
  • siriusciel
    Options
    One day at a time... stay motivated make small changes.. you will see results and stay on track. When I have a craving for something bad or any negative feelings, I come here and feel so much better reading the postings!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!