What mini goal is motivating you right now!

Options
124»

Replies

• GGTiny
    GGTiny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Struggling to lose the last few pounds to reach my goal weight so I set myself goals in the gym every couple of weeks such as increasing a level on a machine. I'm so much fitter than when I started. :)
  • MissT895
    MissT895 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    To loose 5kg before the new year 3.1kg down 1.9kg to go
  • Robo_mooh
    Robo_mooh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    To get under 13 st.

I've convinced my sister to exercise with me over christmas B)

• jenfitnessmama
    jenfitnessmama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    For me it's to get under 160 lbs. I'm 163.6 right now and haven't been under 160 since before I got pregnant with my son nearly 3 years ago now.
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    To get to 159 lbs. For my height, that's no longer overweight in terms of bmi.
  • PinkSuede
    PinkSuede Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    To go down 1 more size so all the clothes I bought at my lowest weight in 2014 fit again
  • Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Cracking the 140s. I'm at 148-150lb right now. Goal is 135
  • OliverFiles
    OliverFiles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    To not have to "suck it in" to fit into my largest size pants (42 men's) and have my gut hanging off the top. Then having to find a larger fitting shirt to hide my bulging gut.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    to necro a thread
  • martibaxter
    martibaxter Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My goal is another 7lbs, I won't set myself up for more then that at a time :) When I get there I will look at how I look and go from there. x
  • caradack1985
    caradack1985 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    To get under 100kg, should hit it in the next two weeks.
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Fitting into size 10 jeans. ;)
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    199 lbs :) 10 to go!
  • nickisa28
    nickisa28 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Short term...as in what's keeping me motivated today? Getting on the scales on Monday and being able to log a loss. I've not really budged weight wise for nearly a month thanks to TOM and a holiday! I'm sure I've lost half a pound but it doesn't show too well on my scales as they aren't digital so hoping it will be a full lb by the end of the week. Bit ambitious but I want to be down those last 5lbs by mid October...then I'll hopefully be happy with my body.
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I have a shirt I want to wear on November 7th, and it's snug right now because that brand runs smaller than what I'm used to. So I'm trying to work extra hard to fit into that shirt by then. If I don't, no biggie, but it'd be nice.
  • TooTatToTrot
    TooTatToTrot Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have three mini goals,

My boyfriend is stationed in Texas (AirForce), and the last time I saw him was in May, I was around 215 and a size 14 jean then. I want to get into the size 8s I picked out back in January and surprise him with a 2 week visit in Decemebr. While he's extrmeely into fitness and his body composition, I'm not, and even still, he has motivated me to achieve my goals from afar.

Second, if I achieve the goal i made for myself goals for September, ill be taking a trip to six flags in Chicago for halloweekends in October. And if I achieve my October goal, Ill be going to six flags over Georgia in November! I love rollercoasters so this will be fun!

Lastly, if I can achieve my original goal, "100lbs by the Bday", my boyfriend will be taking us to Disney/Universal/Islands of Adventure in January. I'm only 25lbs from getting there, so I have no doubt I can make it, but for each 5lbs after that (my UGW is 125lbs away from my starting weight), ill be adding perks to my trip. Things like buying an extra t-shirt, upgrading the hotel room, upgrading my park tickets, etc. Things I wouldn't usually shell out for, will be used as my reward. My bday is 12/27, so I'm excited. It's been a fun journey so far.
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'd like to fit back into my bra properly. Right now it's all pinchy and terrible. My BF just got laid off, so I can't wander out and spend $150 on a new one... so weight loss it is.
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Getting to 159.99 then 154 I need to see the scale go under 11stone currently 11stone 7lbs been that way since June 22 got down to 160.8 lbs last Monday promptly went back up to my current weight of 161.6 last Tuesday. Sheesh at my wits end want to throw in the towel if I'm being honest with myself.