Calories burned for insanity......

Options
hey guys!!!!!

So, my HRM totally died on me this weekend........I'm so sad.......today was my first insanity core cardio and balance workout......ladies.....what do you think I should put in for my calorie burn?!?!

Thanks!!!!!

Replies

• nilla32zoe
    nilla32zoe Posts: 18
    Options
    :smile: you are safe to enter at least 300 calories. Is it the Exercise database? I have added it too.
    I wanted to let you know you have inspired me to start the Insanity eating plan! Now that I am in my last week of the 60 days of Insanity!
    I will keep digging deep and pushing play!! Thank you for having your food diary viewable. I now have mine up for accountablity!
  • Countrymade
    Countrymade Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    When my HRM quit I only needed a battery for it. Are you sure that isn't the case with yours.
    Just a thought?
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    When my HRM quit I only needed a battery for it. Are you sure that isn't the case with yours.
    Just a thought?

Everything else is working?!?! Maybe I'll try a new battery!!!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    :smile: you are safe to enter at least 300 calories. Is it the Exercise database? I have added it too.
    I wanted to let you know you have inspired me to start the Insanity eating plan! Now that I am in my last week of the 60 days of Insanity!
    I will keep digging deep and pushing play!! Thank you for having your food diary viewable. I now have mine up for accountablity!

Awe, thank you so much :) it's hard since I work and have no working oven!!! Way to dig deep!!!!
  • LittleD311
    Options

Awe, thank you so much :) it's hard since I work and have no working oven!!! Way to dig deep!!!!