BREASTS

Options

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Do you really think I could stay away from this topic?

LOL.......just like clockwork........I knew I could count on you Max kiss2.gif

snickeringg.gif
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    34B Barely before kids
    38C after kids

Now...faker than a Hooter's girl....I have Implants that don't shrink (reconstruction after mastectomy), swelling under my arms from lymph node removal - saggy skin from the excess fluid, PERFECT (I am healthy and loved, I really don't care about the other stuff)

if you opt to have a reduction - go to a plastic surgeon recomended by your physician and try to find others who have used them. Also - ask LOTS of questions and be very specific about shape size, etc.

I have not had a reduction but I had reconstruction which was by far more emotional than my bi-lateral mastectomy at 34. I expected perfection but was a bit embarrassed to say it to the doctor and was surprised when it was done (in a bad way) but over time things are great. My point to my rambling had I asked more questions and been very more specific with my expectations, I would probably have ended up with the results I have now (maybe a little lift/higher) but without all of the emotional trauma.

Good luck!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mine have gotten a lot smaller!! LOL! You lose fat all over your body and breasts are largely made up of fat so they are often (though not always) one of the first things to go!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Mine have haven't changed. I've been a 34/36 C since high school (except during pregnacy and breastfeeding)

I have friends who lose them first, and I have a friend that everytime she gains they get bigger and they never get smaller when she loses. She has really, really big boobs now.
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My first time losing weight, my breasts were the first to go and I complained constantly. This go round, these suckers won't budge and guess what...I'm complaining constantly. I HATE being a DD.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Losing weight never helped to reduce my breast size.
    A breast reduction did! :bigsmile:
    This was so the case for me! I'm telling ya, losing weight doesn't always make them go and I hated having big boobs. Come on now, what are ya gonna do with a 38DDD? They get in the dang way!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Mine R a frickin 32D
    :grumble:

and will probably B the last 2 go.
    :mad:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    and to add my own breastesus to the mix here.

I was 32A when I was 20

added 3 kids and 50 pounds

36c

lost 27+ pounds

still 36C with no back fat.

there is my story

I dont believe U.
    I need proof.

:bigsmile:
  • usraindrop
    Options
    After reading all this...LOL...I has to add my boobage too.

The first part of me to leave when exercising are my boobs, but......I'm happy to lose them.
    In high school a perfect 34 C.
    Had four children and during each pregnancy I got bigger and bigger. Final boob size.....34H!!!
    Now, at age 32, after have had breastfed four kids and weighing the most I've ever weighed (not counting being pregnant) I am a 34F. They are saggy and do cause back pain but when I wear the right bra I look thinner.....My husband doesn't want my boobs to be smaller because than he said I will look fatter. Go figure.....I would be happy as a DD.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't want my boobs to be smaller because than he said I will look fatter. Go figure.....I would be happy as a DD.

First off, they are your boobs and it's your back pain. Tell him to BUTT OUT. Or strap two 5 lbs weights to his chest and make him live life for a week. Then see if he tells you to keep 'em!

Second, I've had a reduction. My first concern was that suddenly my gut stuck out further than my boobs and I felt super fat. However, weight loss helped my stomach shrink, and a better bra helped push the girls up high and perky, so they stick out further than the gut. DO NOT DISREGARD A BREAST REDUCTION BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID THE BOOBS KEEP YOU LOOKING SLIM. It's not true. I look back at old pictures and wonder why in the world I kept those things around for so long! One year after my reduction, I am super duper happy with them.
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Mine happily shrink when I lose weight.

In the last 10 yrs, they've gone from 38DDD to 36B and back again lol

I hate them getting so big. :grumble:
    Getting back down to a B or C is a huge reason why I keep going.
    They're between D & DD and they are so uncomfortable.

I envy those who are blessed with a B cup!!!!!

I'm 34 and I've never had kids, so maybe that makes a diff. :tongue:
  • renae77
    Options
    I agree with Lauryn. It has been almost 2 years since my reduction and I am very happy with how everything looks. I am working on losing my belly now so I am not worried about it sticking out farther than my boobs. men just don't get it! If it was them it would be a different story. You have to do whatever makes you feel better about you!!!
  • michelleisfit
    michelleisfit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i went from a 38DD to 34C
  • HustleRose
    Options
    You guys can pass some of that excess boobage my way.... really, I wouldn't mind at all!

I think it'd be nice to be able to buy a bra that wasn't baggy on me (I'm a 38, they automatically think women with a 38" strap should be C or bigger - there are very few styles with a B cup, but those are even too big for me!)

:blushing:

Lol, don't even complain. Try finding a bra in size 32 F. I have to go to specialty stores and pay like $200/bra! :explode: I would GLADLY give you two cup sizes or more. Lol.
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, I'm a 36AA. I thought that was a bigger size than A but not quite big enough for B. Eh, no. It's Almost A. :angry:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, I'm a 36AA. I thought that was a bigger size than A but not quite big enough for B. Eh, no. It's Almost A. :angry:
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    and to add my own breastesus to the mix here.

I was 32A when I was 20

added 3 kids and 50 pounds

36c

lost 27+ pounds

still 36C with no back fat.

there is my story

I dont believe U.
    I need proof.

:bigsmile:

Keep looking for that private PM with the pix B4
    :flowerforyou:
  • ponyskates
    Options
    Wow. Thank you all so much for replying. I feel more comfortable with my body already!

They are just the bane of my existance. Once I reach my goal weight, providing they shrink, I will take pictures of them and post them for the world to see!!!

...Tastefully.

:tongue:
  • anony999
    anony999 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thank you all so much for replying. I feel more comfortable with my body already!

They are just the bane of my existance. Once I reach my goal weight, providing they shrink, I will take pictures of them and post them for the world to see!!!

...Tastefully.

:tongue:

Oh good! I was just about to comment how this thread really needs visuals!
  • renae77
    Options
    leave it up to the men to want visuals! Keep thinking you do!!